cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card amounts

Surfergrl72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, does anyone know if I can purchase either two $10 prepaid card's or a  $20 card at Walmart? I've only seen  $28 and  $43 available to purchase at Walmart and I need to add an additional  $20 to my account tomorrow. I don't have the fund's on my bank card to do so and I don't have a Canadian Tire close to me. I'm hoping Walmart has either tens or twenties in card's? I don't want to purchase a  $28 card and have an overbalance at this time. Cheers 

10 REPLIES 10

@Surfergrl72These stores supposedly sell Public Mobile vouchers

Public Mobile Voucher RetailersPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Surfergrl72 some users use prepaid credit cards instead of vouchers.  You could also use koho (virtual pp credit card) this would also allow you to claim the 2$ autopay credit.

Iirc @Anonymous  or @RobertQc  were familiar with the pp credit card options

Iirc RobertQc got one from a Post Office.

I've tried both Visa & Mastercard from Vanilla (not MyVanilla).

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@Surfergrl72 some users use prepaid credit cards instead of vouchers.  You could also use koho (virtual pp credit card) this would also allow you to claim the 2$ autopay credit.

Stack is another great prepaid credit card option, I find koho had some bad issues lately with how hey show balances, etc, but stacked is awesome with their system.

Edit: fixed a typo.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Surfergrl72

Thank you for your reply, greatly appreciated! 

Surfergrl72

I only have cash on me so unfortunately I need to purchase a paper pin to use. However I have your link saved for the next time. I wish I would have known about this sooner but thank you very much! It's greatly appreciated, cheers. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Surfergrl72 wrote:

Hi, does anyone know if I can purchase either two $10 prepaid card's or a  $20 card at Walmart? I've only seen  $28 and  $43 available to purchase at Walmart and I need to add an additional  $20 to my account tomorrow. I don't have the fund's on my bank card to do so and I don't have a Canadian Tire close to me. I'm hoping Walmart has either tens or twenties in card's? I don't want to purchase a  $28 card and have an overbalance at this time. Cheers 

@Surfergrl72 I believe Shoppers has them also.

Surfergrl72

I live in a very small town and the only place close that carries Public Mobile card's is Walmart. That's why I mentioned Walmart specifically but I will take a look at a major gas station or convience store the next time I'm out of town further. Thank you very much, I appreciate your reply! 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can try calling some gas stations or 7-11 they should all sell same voucher price points.  Just need to get them to search their prepaid voucher machine. 

Edit this is what my local shell was srllo g a year or so ago. 

IMG_20180105_173026-600x800.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Not sure about Walmart.  Recharge has an option that meets your need.

https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up

Need Help? Let's chat.