cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Expired. Cannot Enter Updated Information

Dakaru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.
 Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.

I have tried to re-enter my information half a dozen times and tried using a different card - none of them will work.  VISA confirmed that I was using the correct information but that PM was attempting to use my OLD expiry date - despite me removing the card from the system and adding it back with updated information.

Please assist, I need to be able to use my phone!
11 REPLIES 11

deweydb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
VISA confirmed that I was using the correct information but that PM was attempting to use my OLD expiry date - despite me removing the card from the system and adding it back with updated information.

EXACT same problem.  Clearly a bug in their interface.  Even after deleting the card, PM still tries to use the old expiry of the card when submitting the new card.  This is the most pathetic and stupid bug.  How has PM not fixed this yet? it's been months!

@pd154 wrote:

Same problem here.

Well you know what to do then, just follow the footsteps. 

pd154

Same problem here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ksudan wrote:

how do i send a private message?

@ksudan see here:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ksudan

how do i send a private message?

ksudan

phone no 416 841-4390

visa expiry ... payment was due yesterday , 

now it does not let me update the information

f2a

I had same problem. My credit card just renewed. I want to update but I can't find where to edit or update it.

Finally I found "manage my card" and fixed it.

1. Log in your account

2. Click Payment tab

3. on the left bottom you will see Manage my card-Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card

4. Click it and you can replace or remove it.

Hope this can help you.

QQ截图20170501183528.png

Sunflower
How can I change my credit card information? Thanks

Dakaru

This issue has been resolved.  Thanks!

Dakaru

Thanks, I have sent you a private message.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Dakaru

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.