cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant update credit card for autopay

doug20000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im already signed up for autopay on and old credit card that is no longer in use. I cant see any way to update to my new card. It only gives the option to remove autopay. Ive done this and if I sign up for auto pay following it will automatically have my previous card details entered with no option to put my new card number in. Help?!

4 REPLIES 4

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If this problem persists, you should report it to the CRTC - Caller ID spoofing is a widespread problem and you can help alleviate your stress if you report this incident and any future incidents.

More info here: https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/telemarketing/identit.htm

doug20000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you both, that got me sorted!

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@doug20000 wrote:

Im already signed up for autopay on and old credit card that is no longer in use. I cant see any way to update to my new card. It only gives the option to remove autopay. Ive done this and if I sign up for auto pay following it will automatically have my previous card details entered with no option to put my new card number in. Help?!

It's not in the autopay options.  When you have a card saved, it only lets you enable and disable autopay.  Go to the manage card section. Remove your old card. Add the new card and turn autopay back on.

If you remove your card, I think that going back into the autpay section is one-step. You can add the new card and enable autopay at the same time.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.