cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant top up

Suddenlyalone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 3 different phone numbers...2 I did a month ago the other 1 yesterday...my first 2 phone numbers need top up but I cant find them to do so...Helllllllllllllllp...getting frustrated...

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Suddenlyalone 

unfortunately each sim card needs its own account/seperate email

you can use email aliases so that all three accounts still go to your main email

ie. suddenlyalone@gmail.com

suddenlyalone+boy@gmail.com

contact customer support mods to fix your accounts and to update the emails

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@Suddenlyalone 

If you have the phones you can purchase vouchers and top up using 611. Dial 611. Then press (1) and (1) again. Enter thev12 digit pin #. You'll get a text saying you topped up your account.  Vouchers from Shell stations, london drugs, SDM andd 7/11 can all be loaded onto your account immediately after purchase.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Suddenlyalone , how are you trying to do the top up?  If you need to top up the 2 accounts set up earlier on a priority basis, you could use the 611 option.  There are welcome emails issued on activation.  You can ID the account username that way.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Suddenlyalone 

What do you mean you cant find them? Remember their email log ins? Find the actual phones?  Worse case scenario you can do an instant top up using the phone numbers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You log in using the email address used at activation.

Or are you trying to create the account?

Call a phone and see the call display number.

Need Help? Let's chat.