cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant restore my phone service.

zetasteve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, so, I had the 3 month, 12 gig plan, came to like $240 after tax. It expired this morning. Moneys tight this month, so I decided to go with 1 month. It took my money, put it on my account, but wont activate. Keeps coming up with an error "Your payment was not applied, please try again later" or something like that.

I have no idea what to do, as there is no tech support I can call...

6 REPLIES 6

zetasteve
@CS_Agent

Can i please get some resolution to this? I pm'd you my info, and i see you responding to other, more recent complaints.

zetasteve
Did they get it fixed? How?

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same thing happened to my friend. The only thing that is guaranteed with this company, is them taking your money.

zetasteve

I messaged the Mods, we'll see what they have to say. Thanks!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@zetasteve, as long as you keep paying the same $120 plus tax every 90 days, you can keep renewing the same plan at the same price.  You must have messed something up by changing plans and so you end up with the new market price for the plan.  I suggest you private message the moderator team, explain the situation and have them restore you back onto the old plan at the old price.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will have to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph# and account#. They will get back to you tomorrow morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.