cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pay my plan, always a error message

djen_333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have contact my card issuer and there is NO problem with my card and they dont even see an attempt of transaction with PM but when I keep trying on the website to pay my plan it keeps saying The transaction cant be process problem with card issuer etc... I have tried everything and called my bank but the problem IS with PM system. Andoff course I cant talk with a HUMAN to fix the problem. Please help me I need to pay before tomorrow. Cheers

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@djen_333 wrote:

The private message thing is not available when I click nothing links...?

@djen_333

While you're logged in here you can click on those links. When not logged in they won't work.

Also, under your avatar, My settings, Preferences, Private Messenger there's a check box to turn private messaging on or off. Maybe it's off?

djen_333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The private message thing is not available when I click nothing links...?

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@djen_333Did you follow any of the steps above? Did you have any success?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@djen_333 wrote:

I have contact my card issuer and there is NO problem with my card and they dont even see an attempt of transaction with PM but when I keep trying on the website to pay my plan it keeps saying The transaction cant be process problem with card issuer etc... I have tried everything and called my bank but the problem IS with PM system. Andoff course I cant talk with a HUMAN to fix the problem. Please help me I need to pay before tomorrow. Cheers

@djen_333

The website can be fussy. You can try different browser / clearing cache and sometimes private browsing / incognito mode.  Confirm the billing address from your credit card statement is exact, including periods, spaces, capitalization and punctuation. If you live in unit/apt 206 and the billing address on your statement is "206-XXX street name" then enter it as that, and leave the apt field empty. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.

Public mobile accepts Credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address, or a Public Mobile payment voucher.

You can buy a voucher at recharge.com to make sure the account does not get suspended.

Once you get the payment sorted, to contact a human Click this to send them a message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

First try it different browser internet, 

if you have credit card expiry date.

First you have to removing the existing card and add your new credit card

You have to Re-enter credit card information .

Like your name and credit card number and expiry date.

if not working you have to try to log out from your account and close all browser internet after 5 mint login.and if you dont working 

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@djen_333

Website is finicky.  You can try a different webbrowser, clearing cache or incognito/privacy mode.  Chrome incognito has worked well for me in the past.  Also, give some time between attempts.  

Need Help? Let's chat.