cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update credit card

austinjgour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to put my new card info on and I can't seem to be able to. The card is working fine according to the bank. 

This is the message I get every time

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I hope someone from PM can help me

4 REPLIES 4

@austinjgour 

Log into your account. If at the bottom of your overview page it does not say you are registered for autopay go up to make a payment. Go to manage autopay. Register for autopay. Your autopay reward should show up shortly after that.

austinjgour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Using Firefox worked, thank you! Now my only problem is I don't see my $2 autopay credit on my plan

@austinjgour 

Make sure you clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in Firefox, chrome or safari. Additionally rebooting the device you are using can help as well as following  @Anonymous  advice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@austinjgour wrote:

I've been trying to put my new card info on and I can't seem to be able to. The card is working fine according to the bank. 

This is the message I get every time

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I hope someone from PM can help me

If you have unit# in your address then don't use the apt# field.

Don't include a space in the postal code.

Match the address exactly as it shows on the billing address for the payment card.

Need Help? Let's chat.