cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay my bill on Public Mobile website

s_tchung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I reach the deadline to pay my bill but the autopay or the make my payment is not working. I got an error message. Message attached. Please help.

edited by computergeek541: removed account information

8 REPLIES 8

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@s_tchung  You've been given some sound advice already, but one thing you  REALLY need to take care of, is that you either need to edit that screenshot, or delete it from this thread AND your profile, because your account number is clearly visible, and that information is readily available to ANYONE on the internet. Oh, and @hairbag1  , you need to do the same, since you quoted that post, and included that same screenshot.

And since @computergeek541  is online right now, how 'bout a little editing for this thread?

s_tchung

Thank you everyone. I have sent an email to the moderator to get help. I appreciate your input. Much appreciate.

All the CC info (inlulding your name and address) has to match exactly what your bank has on file.

If you reside in an apartment, you have to leave the apartment field blank. And enter the info along with your street address, for example "1-123 Main street".

If you try the same CC too many times (3 times or more), your CC will get locked out by PM. In this case, you will have to contact Moderators for help.

@s_tchung wrote:

I am a new user and I want to register my credit card in order to pay my bill but keep on getting an error message. I also contacted master card company but they confirmed that all is fine on their sides.

Ignore apartment number...don't use. Make sure that postal code looks like XYXYXY and not XYX YXY...omit the space.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@s_tchung wrote:

I reach the deadline to pay my bill but the autopay or the make my payment is not working. I got an error message. Message attached. Please help.

To get it paid fast, you can go to www.recharge.com.

Alternative is to go to Shell gas stations for a payment voucher, then dial 611 to add to your account.

Then deal with cc issue later on.

Bon chance amigo.

s_tchung

I am a new user and I want to register my credit card in order to pay my bill but keep on getting an error message. I also contacted master card company but they confirmed that all is fine on their sides.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@s_tchung 

Can you check your credit card to make sure it is not expired?

try using a different card and see if that works. 

if the system does not let you make a payment to renew your account, you will have to send a message to the moderators and explain your situation.

Click on the green question mark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.

This connects to the Autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on the "account-specific" question and human and submit a ticket)

Or contact them directly using this  Moderator_Team.

In your message include:
- account email address, pin number 
- PM phone number

Cheers

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@s_tchung Did something change with your credit card?

If you recently moved or received a new card, you will need to update the card info before you can proceed.

Or if you have another card, you can try using it.

Need Help? Let's chat.