cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay because the amount due is 0 nor reactivate the plan, and in the meantime, I see Plan Expi

kleo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm a new Public Mobile user. Apologies if that sounds familiar, but I looked in other threads, and I'm still quite confused about what to do.

I tried to pay but the transaction was refused because the "account has already enough balance". My due date is Apr 29, 2021, available funds: 25$, payment for the next cycle: $25, and the amount owing: $0. I don't use AutoPay yet.

Yesterday I thought that everything is fine, but today I see on my overview page "Plan Expired" message.
In other threads, I see:
1) That it might be a bug, and as long as the service works everything should be fine (my service is working at the moment).
2) That even with the positive balance I still need to click the reactivate button on the overview page. But on my page, next to my plan, I can only see the "Change Plan" button.
3) Or that after 30 days I might see information about account deactivation and as long as I pay and reactivate the plan before that date, I should keep the phone, plan, etc. But again I already have available funds and no reactivation button (just change plan).

Am I missing something obvious? I wouldn't like my phone to stop working tomorrow or after tomorrow. Any help is much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

kleo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great. Thank you all of you for the explanation!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@kleo Don't worry about that. It will change the next day.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@kleo This is normal during renewal. You must have got a text a couple of days ago to ignore the message if you have enough funds already or on AutoPay. The system basically takes a day to go through the renewal process, but your services are not interrupted. So as long as you have service and have enough funds or valid payment with AutoPay, you do not have to worry. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kleo wrote:

Hello, I'm a new Public Mobile user. Apologies if that sounds familiar, but I looked in other threads, and I'm still quite confused about what to do.

I tried to pay but the transaction was refused because the "account has already enough balance". My due date is Apr 29, 2021, available funds: 25$, payment for the next cycle: $25, and the amount owing: $0. I don't use AutoPay yet.

Yesterday I thought that everything is fine, but today I see on my overview page "Plan Expired" message.
In other threads, I see:
1) That it might be a bug, and as long as the service works everything should be fine (my service is working at the moment).
2) That even with the positive balance I still need to click the reactivate button on the overview page. But on my page, next to my plan, I can only see the "Change Plan" button.
3) Or that after 30 days I might see information about account deactivation and as long as I pay and reactivate the plan before that date, I should keep the phone, plan, etc. But again I already have available funds and no reactivation button (just change plan).

Am I missing something obvious? I wouldn't like my phone to stop working tomorrow or after tomorrow. Any help is much appreciated.

If tomorrow is renewal day, then just ignore the Expired message. As long as you have enuff $$ in Available Funds to cover costs...all will be well when you wake up tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.