cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make payment despite habing available funds

dutraMatheus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to reactivate my plan using the available funds in my account but I cannot do it. I get the error "Your account has already enough balance" and it won't let me go thorough.

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 01.41.16.png

What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@dutraMatheus wrote:

I have been trying to reactivate my plan using the available funds in my account but I cannot do it. I get the error "Your account has already enough balance" and it won't let me go thorough.

What can I do?

@dutraMatheus Short answer: Wait.

If you still have service, your plan is in the process of renewal and money will be debited from your Available funds eventually. Sometimes it could be running late (up to 8-9am ET) but eventually, everything will return to normal.

Only start to worry if you lose service. Then log in and do the Suspend/ Resume trick as recommended above.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dutraMatheus wrote:

What can I do?

@dutraMatheus 

Question - Are your services Working?

If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process (although with silly messages that cause undue panic).

The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

@dutraMatheus 

You can't if your renewal is tonight. You can't force the renewal process to take your payment ahead of the schedule. Make note of the of the warning in your account "Ignore this message if you have enough available funds in your account balance to cover your plan amount and/or are on autopay."

As long as you have working service then do nothing. If in another few hours around 6am eastern you do lose services then follow  @Anonymous 's instructions to reactivate your plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dutraMatheus : Nice one. Right up front with the 1000 words. Could you add your overview page too. Blank out personal info of course.

Edit: an hour later...so maybe try clicking on the reactivate button on the overview page. It'll bring you back to the pay screen but in doing so it might take the payment from your Available Funds. Or...what are the dates on the top of the overview page? If none are today or recent then try restarting the phone. Then finally, click on Plans & Add-ons and Lost/stolen and Suspend. Log out, log back in and back and Resume and log out and restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.