cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make a payment!

Canag0d
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have enough funds in my account to make a payment.  However it won’t let me!  It isn’t automatically taking it, and when I try to apply my balance to my account it says I already have enough money!  

please help!

13 REPLIES 13

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Canag0d wrote:

I have enough funds in my account to make a payment.  However it won’t let me!  It isn’t automatically taking it, and when I try to apply my balance to my account it says I already have enough money!  

please help!

@Canag0d 

You are not a new Community member....I am guessing your Autopay failed?

If you have no services, are you able to make a payment by calling 611?

Or clear your browser's history or try a different browser to add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE:

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" Button
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Reboot your phone.

@Canag0d 

If you look on your overview page your plan data has already reset. If you are interested you can check your payment history to see if your rewards have applied yet. After that your base plan ($10) and data amount ($30?) will apply and it will be deducted from your balance. Your account will go back to active about 6am et. Your services will work this whole time.

@Canag0d 

Yes but you don't want fraudsters to have your info.....

@Canag0d 

Ok...we can fix that. So you can't make a call or text? Because your account only says expired not suspended and your renewal is ongoing at the moment.

Canag0d

Lol I see what you mean now.  But honestly I don’t care if I can just get my phone working!

@Canag0d 

Now that I have looked closer you should edit out your screenshot and delete it from your profile as you still left a little too much personal info showing!

Canag0d

For the third time, I don’t have service!!!

@Canag0d 

During your renewal your plan/ account will say expired. Then it changes to suspended. Your rewards will get applied. Then the system will take your plan amount from your balance. If there is anything left owing it will charge your autopay card. If you don't have autopay or enough funds then your services will suspend for real around 6am et.

As long as you have service you are ok!

Canag0d

You can see in my photo it’s been de-activated.

Canag0d

I don’t have service tho.

@Canag0d 

If you still have services and you are going thru renewal and you have a balance on your account this is perfectly normal. Don't do anything let the system do its thing.

Canag0d

my plan is $33.  I even added $1 extra to try and force it through so now I have $34 in my balance.  There is no way to apply it tho.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Canag0d 

Are you going thru renewal right now? 

Need Help? Let's chat.