cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make a payment

MMHH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am having trouble making a payment with my credit card. It has been set to auto-payment, but it stopped working this month. Do you have any idea?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

MMHH

@dabr Thank you for your suggestion.

I got in touch with the moderator and she helped me through the issue. She ended up having to create a ticket with my CC company to resolve the issue.

It is such a nice community—I feel supported ^_^

Thanks again and take care.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MMHH wrote:

Hmm… The credit card verification would not take me anywhere.

I will see if the credit card has some issues and keep you posted.

Thank you everyone for your help!

@MMHH   If you still have no service and are unable to make your payment, best not to wait any longer to contact moderators as suggested earlier.

While you wait to hear from moderators you can try a couple of more suggestions, first try clearing your cache/cookies and open a new browser with incognito/private mode enabled and try adding your CC again and retry making a manual payment. 

If the above doesn't work, try the lost/stolen trick, login, select plans/add-ons tab, select phone lost/stolen, suspend service, log out wait a few minutes and log back in and resume service and restart your phone.  This does a soft reset of your account and SIM and just might get your service back.  Good luck 😊

MMHH

Hmm… The credit card verification would not take me anywhere.

I will see if the credit card has some issues and keep you posted.

Thank you everyone for your help!

@MMHH When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Once you get your credit card sorted, you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

@MMHH wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that the phone service is not working yesterday. I have not investigated the data service. The credit card works fine (I used it just a couple of hours ago), but neither 611 nor manual payment accepted the payment…

@MMHH , try removing the credit card and re-adding it to the account and see if you can get it to work.  If not, there may have been a glitch in the account possibly leading to the credit card being locked out.  If that is the case, you should contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.  Good luck.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MMHH wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that the phone service is not working yesterday. I have not investigated the data service. The credit card works fine (I used it just a couple of hours ago), but neither 611 nor manual payment accepted the payment…

@MMHH  Can you log into your account and if you see a Reactivate button, click that and see if it will push the payment or try making a manual payment with the CC on file.  Then restart your phone.

MMHH

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MMHH wrote:

Hello,

I am having trouble making a payment with my credit card. It has been set to auto-payment, but it stopped working this month. Do you have any idea?

Thanks!

@MMHH   You can select the payment tab and then make a manual payment with your registered CC.  You can also purchase a voucher from retailers, gas and convenience stores and make a payment in your self serve account, or dial 611 to make a payment with a voucher or CC on account.

Are your services working right now?  How long has it been since you last paid?  Also double check the expiry date on your CC in case that is the issue.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@MMHH Did you receive a new CC recently? If not, then, Autopay just failed. It happens time to time. Do payment manually (your plan cost + 1$) through self-service account or by calling 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.