cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make a payment

mixdali
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My cerdit card expired and was not able to update it online. When enter new number on my account it says payment failed. I tried two different cards and it is still the same issue.

10 REPLIES 10

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When I tried to do autopay, it said card not accepted and to contact card company, so I called my credit card company and they said there no problem and gave me a transaction confirmation number to give to Public - so I private messaged moderator team and gave them the transaction number and they fixed everything, but I also had to leave the field for apartment number blank and input it all in the street address field, so not sure if that was part of the problem too.  But main thing is that the moderators fixed everything for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@denis2 wrote:

@Lieux 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@sunflowershine wrote:

@mixdali wrote:

My cerdit card expired and was not able to update it online. When enter new number on my account it says payment failed. I tried two different cards and it is still the same issue.

@mixdali You have to make sure the credit card information match with your profile especially the address and postal code as well as name. 

Not the name @sunflowershine just address with no number for appartment .

@Lieux If you're going to correct someone then your own information needs to be right. The main problem with sunflowershine's post was saying to match the profile.

I could of course be wrong but I think it all has to match. It's basically a security check.

Are you Lieux Loriex of 123 Main St or are you Loriex Lieux of 123 Main Street....kinda thing.

But I could be wrong 🙂

Your post gave me a good laugh,  it starts by "If you're going to correct someone then your own information needs to be right'  AND ENDS WITH " i COULD BE WRONG " Smiley Tongue

Thus the smiley 🙂 It's my disclaimer that "hey nor am I perfect".

Lieux: I'm talking about the creditr card...not the account.

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lieux 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@sunflowershine wrote:

@mixdali wrote:

@mixdali You have to make sure the credit card information match with your profile especially the address and postal code as well as name. 

@Lieux If you're going to correct someone then your own information needs to be right. The main problem with sunflowershine's post was saying to match the profile.

I could of course be wrong but I think it all has to match. It's basically a security check.

Are you Lieux Loriex of 123 Main St or are you Loriex Lieux of 123 Main Street....kinda thing.

But I could be wrong 🙂

Your post gave me a good laugh,  it starts by "If you're going to correct someone then your own information needs to be right'  AND ENDS WITH " i COULD BE WRONG " Smiley Tongue

@Anonymous but the name could be totally different on the card and on the account...My daughter have her name on her account but my name is on the credit card... Did you explain that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@sunflowershine wrote:

@mixdali wrote:

But I could be wrong 🙂

@sunflowershine wrote:

@mixdali wrote:

Edited 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mixdali wrote:

If everything didn't work you can write a message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them your information. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..If you need to top up earlier you can buy voucher in store or at recharge.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mixdali wrote:

The name and address details you enter must match exactly that of the billing name and address of the credit card. Don't use the unit # field. Don't put the space in the postal code. Yes...caps, punctuation, spelling etc.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mixdali wrote:

Try the Lost/Stolen trick. Some customers have reported in the past that they were able to add a new cc by doing so. Just login into your account activate the lost/stolen option, logout wait for a couple of minutes log back into you account de-activate the Lost/Stolen card feature and then try entering the new CC info.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mixdali wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.