cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find my second phone number to pay

bigbrother123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two phones but I had to change credit card information because it was comprimised I received an new credit card and input all the information but now one of my phones is not working and I cannot find it to may a payment.

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bigbrother123 wrote:

I have two phones but I had to change credit card information because it was comprimised I received an new credit card and input all the information but now one of my phones is not working and I cannot find it to may a payment.

Did you create two self serve accounts, one for each number is required.  If you haven't and your phone is suspended you will need to contact the  moderators.  You can do that by clicking on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigbrother123 - if you can't find your phone, you should log into self serve account and report it lost / stolen .  When you find it, you can reactivate it.  BTW , you don't need the phone to make a payment .

Need Help? Let's chat.