Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change plan by myself

Derekchai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Moderator_Team

My phone # 647-XXX-XXXX, Account# 1000000XXXXXXX derekchai@XXX.com

I try to change my plan as following yesterday, it has been topped up successuful but my plan still the old.
  The system said "Sorry! We weren't able to process your request. Please try again later. "
--------------------------------

STARTING Oct 1, 2017 ,YOUR NEW PLAN WILL BE:

Unlimited Provincial Talk, Unlimited International Text, 1GB at 3G Speed, 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
$37 per 30 Days

-------------------------------

I can see $37 in my account balance.

@Moderator_Team Please help me to change the plan, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Derekchai as @wetcoaster noted, this is a public forum, so I have removed your personal info, in accordance with the community guidelines.

Unfortunately, once a plan has become suspended as yours had, you cannot change the plan yourself through self-serve.  You are going to want to send all that same info you posted here, including your phone number and account number, in a private message to the moderator team by clicking this link.  They will be able to assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Derekchai

Please remove your personal information as soon as possible - this is a public forum!

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, new plan you want to switch to etc.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.