cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Register Card

justincrane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All, 

I've been browsing the forums here trying to fix my issue with registering my credit card to pay my bill online. I've tried just about everything listed for most people. I've put in my exact address from my statement of my credit card, I've tried incognito mode, I've cleared my cache, I've tried different browsers, I've even tried different cards and my visa debit card and NOTHING is registering on this site to allow any card to pay my bill. I've checked with my credit card provider and they have stated that there is nothing wrong on their end, and that my other transactions have been going through without fail (which I can see for myself via my banking app). 

Public Mobile tells this:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Again, I have confirmed that it is my exact address. I've tried using proper capitalization, I've tried using no caps or all caps, I've also tried putting the space in my postal code as some members on this forum have suggested. I need my cell service active, but Public Mobile just isn't accepting any form of payment I can muster, and it's extremely frustrating. 

If anybody has any other suggestions or contact info for a moderator to submit an issue track that would be greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

@justincrane You can then use 611 to add the voucher and apply payment See how to do it here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

@CannonFodder great advice 

@justincrane most of gas stations have it if you are in the middle of nowhere at the moment you can also get it at recharge.com 

You will be up and running while waiting for their response.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@justincrane  wrote: "I need my cell service active, but Public Mobile just isn't accepting any form of payment I can muster, and it's extremely frustrating."

Good advice from the other folks, so far, such as what @gblackma  mentioned, i.e. not only should the address be exactly as it is on your bill, but your name, if it includes a middle initial, should also be the same as on the card itself.

As for the needing your cell service, I suggest that if it's critical, you should probably get a voucher to pay for your service, until such time as you get this straightened out with the Moderator team.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @justincrane 

If you tried too many times the system could have flagged your card.

Contact moderators and they may be able to help

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

If you get error message when trying to file the ticket you can try directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 it may take a bit longer to respond

Is it a Canadian or American bank Issued Visa, MasterCard or American express?  These cards or Visa debit are the only ones accepted by PM.

Since nothing seems to work for you @justincrane , contact a moderator and ask them to add it for you. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket

justincrane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I appreciate the help, but if you read the post you'll see that I state that I've already done that. Thanks though

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@justincrane leave the apt number field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address. And enter your postal code without spaces. Also, enter the address exactly  as it appears on your credit card statement. If your middle name/ initial is there. Enter it in the First name field. 

Need Help? Let's chat.