cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled service with public

Jayzwj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How could I cancelled public service with no online account and lost my SIM card 

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jayzwj wrote:

Cuz I lost my phone and I didn’t register the online account so I don’t know how to cancel it 

Option 1:

Report to your autopay cc company that you lost your cc.  You cc company will cancel your card and issue you a new card with new number.  Your account will be suspended at your next renewal date.  90 day after suspension, your account will be cancel.

Options 2:

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact rep" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

@Jayzwj 

I assumed that you signed up for autopay.  If you did not sign up for autopay and was paying your plan with vouchers, you technically don't even need to cancel service.  Your account will be suspended with no payment and then plan will close permanently after 90 days.  

Otherwise, as stated above, you need to contact moderator to access your account.  Moderators won't respond until the morning.

@Jayzwj wrote:

I called but I don’t have the 4digi number I lost everything 

@Jayzwj  No phone, no account and no PIN. Call your credit card company and ask for a new card.

Jayzwj

I called but I don’t have the 4digi number I lost everything 

@Jayzwj wrote:

Cuz I lost my phone and I didn’t register the online account so I don’t know how to cancel it 

@Jayzwj  Call 1-855-4PUBLIC follow the prompts and disable AutoPay.

@Jayzwj 

@Jayzwj wrote:

You will need to contact moderator as described above and they can help.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Jayzwj

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jayzwj wrote:

How could I cancelled public service with no online account and lost my SIM card 

Delete you credit card from you account to stop the autopay. 

1.  When you port out your number to another provider, your account will be canceled.

2.  If you stop payment, your account will be suspended.  90 days after suspension, your account will be canceled automatically.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did you activate in store? Maybe you just need to create your my account?

You could try creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.