Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

MYvalues1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I cancell my account

7 REPLIES 7

@nightbrad wrote:

Try clicking the white question mark to speak with live chat agents who may assist you. But don't leave it's a trap! 🤭

Good suggesstion, but just to clarify...click on the ? in lower right side of page to start the process of contacting a moderator. Moderator will respond via messages. There is no live chat other than messages.

nightbrad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try clicking the white question mark to speak with live chat agents who may assist you. But don't leave it's a trap! 🤭

@MYvalues1 wrote:

There is really no reason to manually cancel the services for a Public Mobile account.  This is since Public Mobile will not provide any refund for unused services that have already been paid for, no will they provide any refunds for account balances.  You don't need to notify Public Mobile of your desire to cancel. As from others, you just stop paying.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MYvalues1 

Beside waiting for 90 days after suspension, you can port your phone to another provider.  As soon as your number is ported out, your account will be canceled right away.  Please remove your autopay credit card entry before porting your phone number out as you cannot login to your self-serve account after your account is canceled.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As @Dunkman  says, just stop payments and let the account run out and use it until it does. There is no prorated refund when you decide to shut down an account.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MYvalues1 wrote:

To add what was said already if you port out that will close your account as well.  If you removed your credit card at the end of your current plan your line will go into suspension for 90 days and then be closed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MYvalues1 

You can cancel by removing your credit card information from autopay.  Once the account has been suspended for 90 days, the account will be closed and number will be lost.  

Need Help? Let's chat.