cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling service

Andiibelldandii
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughters phone but the dust so I was about to cancel her phone plan... but it came out 3 days early for some reason. How. Do I get a refund? 

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Andiibelldandii there are no refunds provided for this prepaid service.  With respect to closing your account, all you need to do is remove any credit cards you have on file and let the account go into suspension and 90 days later, the account will deactivate. 

Plans don't renew on a set monthly date, it's 30-day or 90-day cycles.  As for the plan being renewed, if you're getting a new phone quickly, just insert the old SIM and continue on.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Andiibelldandii wrote:

My daughters phone but the dust so I was about to cancel her phone plan... but it came out 3 days early for some reason. How. Do I get a refund? 

Yes, strictly speaking, PM's plans are exactly 30 days or 90 days, not 1 month or 3 months. So any calendar months with 31 days that preceded your renewal would have pushed your renewal date a day earlier within the renewal month. For example, starting a 30 day plan on July 20 would mean a renewal on Aug 19, and starting a 90 day plan on May 20 would mean a renewal on August 18.  However, even on the 90-day plan, this would at most make your renewal 2 days earlier, as there aren't three consecutive 31-day long months in the calendar, so I'm not sure where the third day would come from, unless you misremembered by a day, perhaps?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you can't really

But if you ask mods nicely maybe they could help you

If you have another service with pm they may give you credit on that account instead.

Make sure that you remove the credit card and disable autopay.

You should have access to your account for another 90 days in a case you change your mind.

P.s. renewal is every 30 days not once a month so there is a movement about 5 days per year.

Need Help? Let's chat.