cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my account and don't cancel the payement automatic

Vaday-2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cancel my account today and I don't remove my bank information card on the account for the payement automatic. Could someone help me please 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Vaday-2 wrote:

I cancel my account today and I don't remove my bank information card on the account for the payement automatic. Could someone help me please 

@Vaday-2 

If for some reason you did not port out, and your account is in a Suspended status, then you can:

1. call 611 to remove Autopay - OR,
  2. You can remove it through your Self Serve account.

As @NDesai and @hTideGnow posted there is no need to cancel Autopay if you ported out your number to another provider.

Just doing this cancels your Public Mobile account and should prevent any more charges going forward to the card you had registered on the account.

In the event, you ported out, but for some reason charges continue on your card, then keep these methods to contact CSA, if this happens:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Vaday-2    Did you cancel your account by porting out your number?  If that is the case, you don't have to worry about it.  Once the number is ported out of PM, the account will be closed and no more Autopay.

Another way to check.  if you cannot logon to My Account any more, then account is fully closed and PM won't get money from your credit card anymore.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Vaday-2 How did you cancel your account? Once you port out your number, the account is closed automatically. 

Need Help? Let's chat.