cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Service

Ks1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently switched from PM to another provider.  How do I ensure the autopay has been cancelled?  I can’t log in to my account anymore to verify.  Also, will I receive credit for the amount I paid but not used?  I switched the day after my payment was taken so I assume that payment was for the upcoming month not the previous? 

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ks1 wrote:

I recently switched from PM to another provider.  How do I ensure the autopay has been cancelled?  I can’t log in to my account anymore to verify.  Also, will I receive credit for the amount I paid but not used?  I switched the day after my payment was taken so I assume that payment was for the upcoming month not the previous? 

In addition to other answers to your question:

Since you ported out your number, your account will be canceled.  You cannot login to remove your cc info.  I had seen post related to PM continue to take money out your cc.  You can create a moderator support ticket to ask moderator to remove your cc info. OR report you cc missing and get a new cc issued with a new number.

Melch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Porting your number out should close your account and thus cancel the preauthorized payments.  Agree with earlier post, always a good idea to remove your credit card information prior to account closure.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ks1 wrote:

I don't think any prepaid carrier do refunds when porting out, so no credit.

And yes you ought to have removed your payment card before leaving. This side _should_ simply close all business to do with you but there are sporadic reports of people continuing to get charged.

You'll need to contact the moderators to make sure it's all stopped.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

If you ported your number out, your account is cancelled so no more payments to worry about. Public Mobile is Prepaid so there are no refunds for unused service days. That is how ALL Prepaid plans work.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.