cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Canadian Cellular YO-YO pricing.

@Yummy 

They used to have a ton of ads but got rid if them after customers complained about it.

Yummy
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Yummy....have a look ...you can even use incognito mode if that helps...

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

I use ad blocker everywhere... But I did try without it. I did not see any ads... Interesting... First commercial site with no ads. My bad. Thanks.

CountyDownIeUk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Quigley wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

There not the same sim cards!  They say so right on their website and apologize about that fact.

So....what makes them different? Where does it say that? Smell, feel, taste or colour? A SIM card is a SIM card. I have some at home and I helped a friend a couple of weeks ago do the $15 plan 

process and that SIM was the same.  What is the definition of “different”? Were they just assigned to the package offers? Is it just BS to say they are different so he can show as out of stock? Don’t believe every thing you read. The one weakness of the package process, is when collects your information....he does not ask for a PIN number number and I understand that it is the last 4 digits of the SIM card and any information that came back did not indicate that. A process so close to perfect,,,but wasn’t. We went through a CSA to change it. Thank goodness they did not ask for the original PIN #. 

Don’t get me wrong I think the guy is pretty good, actually. What I don’t like is his prices changing ever which way for PM SIM cards. 

As per point 4.....no pin # in PDF file. 

48DEEABC-2746-494B-93CD-E9B20274ED2F.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

CCS has two sets of sim cards from pm. Activation bundle sim cards have a certain recorded set of sim card numbers that are only used for their activations as per their agreement with pm. While the same they are not interchangeable.

As per activation bundle instructions:

7. Your PIN number will be your last 4 Digits of your Public SIM Card but PIN can not start with zero so in that case we will use use 1 instead of 0 for example if last 4 digit is 0365 then your PIN will be 1365.

CountyDownIeUk

@darlicious 

Both points now make sense. 

But I still think the out of stock is bunk. Then a price change. 

On my friends set up there was no indication of pin #.  I will ask for his pdf copy to see what it says. 

CountyDownIeUk

So the final PDF copy which should be a complete summary or detailed receipt,  does NOT advise of PIN number. 

CountyDownIeUk

Current Halloween day 2021 pricing. 

EDD182D0-DD62-4EAA-8629-9BB94B6C585A.jpegDE00F9AD-E6EE-4FA9-B91A-7C6150AE7710.jpeg8936C4C9-0507-4BF6-89F0-BFED7FD26930.jpeg682F041F-DBA6-4E6D-8BEB-C759E3B630D5.jpeg74F80923-3042-4F33-B087-FBE4A9CB9E62.jpegF030F20B-5D68-4DEB-8D66-4D6079B65DA6.jpeg2A4E80DD-DA89-4904-B5CA-BBCF1C9331A9.jpeg4A58CCF4-D1B3-4E96-B280-2BCDCA33C8FB.jpegAC89E98A-EE17-4238-940C-E81E561360BC.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @CountyDownIeUk 

one note to add, the two on Amazon, the $4.99 is NOT Prime eligible, the one $6.99 is, and it is sold by Canadian Cellular, 🙂

CountyDownIeUk

@hTideGnow 

Thanks. 

softech
Mayor / Maire

Canadian Cellular is $5.99 for PM Sim now, but  anyone can confirm if it is free shipping?

Need Help? Let's chat.