cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: Canadian Cellular YO-YO pricing.

Well I see in checking CCS that they have a sale on PM SIM cards for $3. Better than $5 but not a good as what I have seen in the past. BUT someone tried to explain why, they are  not on sale any more, was because of the conflict of their new program of selling activations with a free SIM card. I assume putting a PM SIM card only on sale would affect the other side of their activation business. But any customer should see the value in one or the other and a customer buying a SIM is a different than the one taking the Activation option.

But what gets me is this:

ONLY SIM Card Orders Can not be used for SIM Activation Offer which means you need to activate

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 3.37.40 PM.png

So misleading due to lack of good sentence structure and punctuation. And that alone could lose potential sales!!!  CCS .... don't you get it???

Assuming this is CCS meant??

SIM card sale prices are for the purchase of  SIM card ONLY. 

SIM cards on sale cannot be used for SIM Activation Offers on the CCS Website. 

And leave this confusing part out!!

which means you need to activate

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Here we go again. Yo yo marketing is at it again. 

Goes out out of stock of PM SIM cards only. 

But still has them for their package deals.

Then back up for sale for a $1 more. 

Don’t forget to shop across the street from their shop or Amazon.  

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LurganIeUk 

To get their best prices, you pretty much have to go on to their website daily and not just wait for their email reminders.

They're making you work for best deals! 

They're also telling you to suck it up.  lol

CountyDownIeUk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Bad marketing.....almost dishonest. Never the less not trustworthy. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

I disagree. CCS does make you stay on your toes as far as savings go.....their bundle activation sim cards are specific to those savings plans. They are not interchangeable with regular pm sim cards.

Note:

CCS currently has a 3rd month free credit pm promotional flash sale available until November 3rd.

CountyDownIeUk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

I disagree. CCS does make you stay on your toes as far as savings go.....their bundle activation sim cards are specific to those savings plans. They are not interchangeable with regular pm sim cards.

Note:

CCS currently has a 3rd month free credit pm promotional flash sale available until November 3rd.

You missed my point. He is out of stock for SIM only but has them for his packages...same SIM. It's predictable .... goes out of stock  then the price changes. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk...I can personally vouch for CCS as well. I did buy their PM sims when they offered them for $1. I find you have go to their site 2 or 3 times daily to keep up with their pricing. It's a bit time-consuming...but i do think they're an honourable company. That's just my opinion based on my past experience with 'em.

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@CountyDownIeUk 

There not the same sim cards!  They say so right on their website and apologize about that fact.

Yummy
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

I find you have go to their site 2 or 3 times daily to keep up with their pricing. It's a bit time-consuming...but i do think they're an honourable company. That's just my opinion based on my past experience with 'em.

Do they have ads on their site? If they do, every time you go there somebody is earning money... so no wander they (or somebody else) wants you to go to their site all the time...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy....have a look ...you can even use incognito mode if that helps...

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

Need Help? Let's chat.