cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Re: Canadian Cellular YO-YO pricing.

@LurganIeUk  likely to make it look like a big Black Friday sale that's upcoming in a few weeks when they drop the price. 😂

Moved:

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

They have PRICE MATCH!!!!

Price Match

Usually No Price match will be required as our prices already lowest lowest prices in Canada "according to our knowledge" however if you still find a better price then please send us a link and "we will try" to match or beat the price.

All our orders are final and there will not be any price match or adjustment with our own prices as we change prices frequently according to supply and demand. 

Home Depot has a no questions asked....no hassle.....bring in an ad matching the item and they will price match AND give you another 10% off. And these guys will "try"?

ALSO THE PM DISCOUNT COUPON FOR A $3.99 SIM CARD IS OVER!!!

THE NEW PRICE

.....DRUM ROLL.....

$3.99

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Actually "try" us an honest answer. Plenty of places offer price matching snd ive often been given many of an excuse for no they cannot according to the small print.....

Just yesterday i got visions electronics to match an insanely cheap price by the source but only in store because its sold out online.....but they will beat the price by 15% of the difference so do i go way out if my way to save $7.50 on a $24.99 item or do i walk (ride) 2 blocks to the mall for convenience?

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/cell-phones/portable-battery-power/wireless-charging/c/scc-2-9-1?cate...

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

My opinion is. 

If you have a policy then let it be:

A clearly written policy that any employee can execute and any customer can expect without hesitation.

Don’t let it be full of loopholes and give false hopes and add fluffy unsubstantiated statements. Some times the more you say, you gain a less in your reputation. 

If the latter is the case, which their written policy is, then clearly state you have no price matching at time of sale or after the sale. 

Or don’t have a policy and when called upon, make up some inconsistent gibberish that will just help you get more bad ratings. 

I don’t believe the fluctuating prices are due to supply and demand. Just like the big gas companies.....they process gas in a controlled method to create supply/demand pricing. The supply and demand is artificial. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Just saw this. November 22 2020. $3.50 each. 

5C741EB1-7E97-4159-9211-BE2FF7AF1492.jpeg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk  Did you get the black Friday email yesterday that you can also buy up to 4 sims per week?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I probably did. But have a few and like 1.99😀

So you can buy 4 x 2pack?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk  heading says this.

Screenshot_20201122_193621.jpg

Korth
Mayor / Maire

How do I unsubscribe from this thread, stop getting notifications I don't want?

I've already tried Subscribe then Unsubscribe to each response in this thread. I've already tried nuking all mentions of this uninteresting yo-yo in my profile. Doesn't seem to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.