Canadian Cellular YO-YO pricing.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Last week 1.99

Now 5.99

Has been 3.99

Has been 10.00 supposedly only when out of stock 

I just don’t get it!

Yes, free delivery and quickly processed. 

Some one mentioned why PM is slow to supply because jokingly some suggested that PM buys from CCS. 

But today I find CCS has a huge supply of 5,000 and appears to me that you can order only 2 at a time...but how many orders can you do and for free delivery? Same price as online with a limit and they have to pay eBay and PayPal for listing and selling. So what’s up with the inconsistency??

ps. Also just found that an eBay seller can set limits and can prevent you from buying again in a 10 day period. 

CE6CBD12-D010-4300-A653-6C6E11B1E9F3.jpeg

FA5BAEBE-E8BD-4571-800D-3C5B32D76BE3.jpeg

87 REPLIES 87

Oh oh.  The YO YO is out.....but is a cheap one!!!  Price went down $1 but still more than PM!!!

First time I have ever seen multiple Black Friday pricing....a new concept???

Isn't a Black Friday item supposed to be the rock bottom price for the duration?

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 7.31.00 AM.png

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

And the Duncan Yo-Yo Champ is back in town!!!

Black Friday sale....Free Shipping... not a sale!! Always offered Free Shipping in the past. 

Best price $5.59 if you buy 40 =  $223.60 plus taxes. 

Other better price is $5 if you buy 2 = $10 plus taxes and free shipping at Public Mobile. 

Come on CCS!!! It's time to have a "real" sale!!!!

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 8.38.42 AM.png

Huh?

that's nothing new.. it's minimum $35 for free shipping without Prime membership.. in fact.. free shipping on first order, too.

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@softech wrote:

CCS sells on Amazon too..  but $6.90 , free shipping with Prime

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=pu...

Hmmmmmmm

======

3.91 shipping fee built in to price to offer free shipping. 😩🥴

you forgot to factor in the cost for Prime membership.. lol

Looks like PM took over his ad. You don’t need prime. 

4DFEE98B-1F90-4E32-B6BA-5E7376CD2BD1.png906A117E-C6CE-42F9-A5C5-2400BDC917A1.png

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@softech wrote:

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=pu...

Hmmmmmmm

======

3.91 shipping fee built in to price to offer free shipping. 😩🥴

you forgot to factor in the cost for Prime membership.. lol

@softech wrote:

Hmmmmmmm

-2.99 CCS online price. 

======

3.91 shipping fee built in to price to offer free shipping and pay his Amazon fees. 😩🥴

Finally CCS has a decent price. 

You snooze.  You lose. 

I bought my Christmas stock last week from PM for 2.50 each. Couriered free. 

135631CC-F2A5-458E-A104-9A16D9BB06EC.jpeg

True......but a spare is good for 2 very good reasons. 

Lost/stolen phone. 

A free SIM to gain a referral. 

Compared to CCS only $1 for second card. 

..Amazon.ca still 6.95 (free shipping with Prime, Sold by PM and fulfilled by Amazon)

PM is 2 for $5.. still $2.5 each but no good if you just want 1..

Hey CCS.

CCS price. $3.99 and free delivery. 

Public Mobile price.  $2.50 and free delivery. 

$1.49 less.  🤪

CCS must have put a new string on yo-yo. Back to $4.99. How about $2.99?

1. DD39120C-D820-4136-8752-CCAA80F4FCD9.jpeg

He doesn’t get it! Any one that buys at the higher price wont  feel to good when they see $4.99 or less. Not good for repeat business. 

@softech wrote:

thanks @HALIMACS  and @CountyDownIeUk  confirming the shipping

as to the yo-yo price,    that is an economic topic... Market price is $10.. really no one has the incentive to do permanent price cut 

just like the price plan for all 3 Tier 3 providers.. they are pretty much the same and they basically change the price together.

I have SIM cards that I can’t even give away. 

@softech 

CCS always has free shipping unless you specifically order express shipping.

Their flash sale third month free credit is a good deal to order the unactivated sim card activation bundle ($50plan=$40) and sit on it waiting for a stackable promo from pm to activate on.

thanks @HALIMACS  and @CountyDownIeUk  confirming the shipping

as to the yo-yo price,    that is an economic topic... Market price is $10.. really no one has the incentive to do permanent price cut 

just like the price plan for all 3 Tier 3 providers.. they are pretty much the same and they basically change the price together.

Shipping of SIMS is free. I just wish he would quit jacking around with he prices. Put them back to $3.99. He does benefit from the activation for the SIMS he sells. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 11.00.54 AM.png

@softech 

The few I've purchased from CCS was with free shipping.

Mind you, it's been several months since I have...

Canadian Cellular is $5.99 for PM Sim now, but  anyone can confirm if it is free shipping?

thanks @CountyDownIeUk 

one note to add, the two on Amazon, the $4.99 is NOT Prime eligible, the one $6.99 is, and it is sold by Canadian Cellular, 🙂

Current Halloween day 2021 pricing. 

EDD182D0-DD62-4EAA-8629-9BB94B6C585A.jpegDE00F9AD-E6EE-4FA9-B91A-7C6150AE7710.jpeg8936C4C9-0507-4BF6-89F0-BFED7FD26930.jpeg682F041F-DBA6-4E6D-8BEB-C759E3B630D5.jpeg74F80923-3042-4F33-B087-FBE4A9CB9E62.jpegF030F20B-5D68-4DEB-8D66-4D6079B65DA6.jpeg2A4E80DD-DA89-4904-B5CA-BBCF1C9331A9.jpeg4A58CCF4-D1B3-4E96-B280-2BCDCA33C8FB.jpegAC89E98A-EE17-4238-940C-E81E561360BC.jpeg

So the final PDF copy which should be a complete summary or detailed receipt,  does NOT advise of PIN number. 

@darlicious 

Both points now make sense. 

But I still think the out of stock is bunk. Then a price change. 

On my friends set up there was no indication of pin #.  I will ask for his pdf copy to see what it says. 

@CountyDownIeUk 

CCS has two sets of sim cards from pm. Activation bundle sim cards have a certain recorded set of sim card numbers that are only used for their activations as per their agreement with pm. While the same they are not interchangeable.

As per activation bundle instructions:

7. Your PIN number will be your last 4 Digits of your Public SIM Card but PIN can not start with zero so in that case we will use use 1 instead of 0 for example if last 4 digit is 0365 then your PIN will be 1365.

@Quigley wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

There not the same sim cards!  They say so right on their website and apologize about that fact.

So....what makes them different? Where does it say that? Smell, feel, taste or colour? A SIM card is a SIM card. I have some at home and I helped a friend a couple of weeks ago do the $15 plan 

process and that SIM was the same.  What is the definition of “different”? Were they just assigned to the package offers? Is it just BS to say they are different so he can show as out of stock? Don’t believe every thing you read. The one weakness of the package process, is when collects your information....he does not ask for a PIN number number and I understand that it is the last 4 digits of the SIM card and any information that came back did not indicate that. A process so close to perfect,,,but wasn’t. We went through a CSA to change it. Thank goodness they did not ask for the original PIN #. 

Don’t get me wrong I think the guy is pretty good, actually. What I don’t like is his prices changing ever which way for PM SIM cards. 

As per point 4.....no pin # in PDF file. 

48DEEABC-2746-494B-93CD-E9B20274ED2F.jpeg

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Yummy....have a look ...you can even use incognito mode if that helps...

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

I use ad blocker everywhere... But I did try without it. I did not see any ads... Interesting... First commercial site with no ads. My bad. Thanks.

@Yummy 

They used to have a ton of ads but got rid if them after customers complained about it.

@Yummy....have a look ...you can even use incognito mode if that helps...

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

@hairbag1 wrote:

I find you have go to their site 2 or 3 times daily to keep up with their pricing. It's a bit time-consuming...but i do think they're an honourable company. That's just my opinion based on my past experience with 'em.

Do they have ads on their site? If they do, every time you go there somebody is earning money... so no wander they (or somebody else) wants you to go to their site all the time...

Need Help? Let's chat.