Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canadian Cell Supplies - Quality of Shipping

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Another peeve. 

Shipping:

1. Defaces SIM card package by scotch taping them.

2. Does not ship what you see in the web site....no package.... some in semi secure packaging. 

I realize that they keep the weight and thickness in check to minimize postage cost. 

But if they ship one...it is intact.....one envelope is used....one stamp is used. 

If they ship two or more....you never know what you will receive. There should be respect to the packaging and if it need be I would prefer only 2 per envelope so I can present what is expected, a SIM card in a pristine package. 

I would  recommend in reference to the above:

1. Cut some paper just a bit smaller than the envelope and make 2 kitty corner slits in the paper per SIM card and insert cards into slits. No moving in envelope and envelope thickness remains in place during shipping. No tape!

2. Ship with packaging. Ship 2 per envelope. If you ship 1 or 2 to a customer the cost is there....why deface and defrock and penalize those that buy more than 2?

4 REPLIES 4

I hear what you are saying!

I guess with my retail back ground, I still have some engrained principles in me. 

Don’t damage the packaging and include the packaging for further presentation. 

I still would prefer the latter even if I had to pay 25 cents more per SIM. 

I agree they do ship quickly and if they don’t change, they can still improve by not damaging (with tape) what packaging you do receive. And they need to advise what you see is NOT what you will receive. 

And 😀 I do keep the sleeve to store the bits and pieces left in case I have to change SIM size. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk Most customers are going to throw the sleeve away. If I receive the sims, I'm not concerned about packaging.

@Nezgar  Same for me. Two sims one sleeve. Next order two sims tapped in an envelope. No complaints however as the shipments were fast to MTL area.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, when I order 2 SIM's, I've received 1 outer sleeve with two SIM cards inside. Maybe even 3, can't remember. The most recent order limited to 2.

Oh well... It's nice to hand a friend a complete package+SIM but for the price I'm not complaining too much - at least they arrive. 😄

Need Help? Let's chat.