cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canadian Cell Supplies 15% off voucher

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey just a heads up that Canadian Cell Supplies is currently selling $10 vouchers for 15% off. Max of 4 vouchers per household. Best of luck because they go quick

29 REPLIES 29

Sadi79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this is the link to see all vouchers at a time

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/mobile-top-up-offers

Sadi79

Hi, 

Thanks and I checked its for Chatr Wireless this time 😞

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Carniam wrote:

Hey just a heads up that Canadian Cell Supplies is currently selling $10 vouchers for 15% off. Max of 4 vouchers per household. Best of luck because they go quick

You do realize that all this discussion is about $1.50 discount/voucher?

@Sadi79 

Thanks for the update its good to know more vouchers will be made available soon.

FYI....when adding vouchers via self serve or making any changes within your account ie adding funds, changing plans make sure you clear your browser, open one tab only in secret/ incognito mode using chrome, Firefox or safari. This helps to avoid error messages   and the inability to complete actions.

Sadi79

Yes but it did not work on website and sent them msg and they told to add by adding dialing *611 as per vouchers instructions and it worked, they requested to rate 5 stars which they deserve and they said soon more vouchers will be available for all, public, chat and freedom 🙂

@Carniam 

Have you recieved your e-vouchers yet? I recieved mine yesterday (Friday) morning. Enjoy the savings ( and the extra ones if you reside anywhere other than ontario, the north and alberta.)

Sadi79

may be they will check when you order and won't ship or cancel the order or may ship after a week. LOL

@Sadi79 wrote:

I was lucky to order Public SIM Card with discount and now price is back to $3.99 and I got a new promo for bell, virgin & lucky SIM Card with 50% OFF but they have limit of 2 sim cards

use code   BVL50%OFF expire on 24 Aug

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards

If you took the PM Sim deal, you probably  won’t have the 7 days in between for the 50% off deal. 

Sadi79

I was lucky to order Public SIM Card with discount and now price is back to $3.99 and I got a new promo for bell, virgin & lucky SIM Card with 50% OFF but they have limit of 2 sim cards

use code   BVL50%OFF expire on 24 Aug

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards

Sadi79

Thanks and it worked 🙂 Price go down from $2.99 to $2.1 wow 

they are not advertising code on website but i search on google and found that code is expiring in 3 days , any once needs cheap SIM Card with FREE Shipping / FREE Pickup in Ontario

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

@Danchvn 

I Have the same offer in my email. Remember though there is a maximum 2 Sims per address per week. Exceeding this limit will cause all orders to be cancelled.

@Sadi79 

It may be a targeted offer but you can try entering it at check out in the promocode box. It will appear by clicking "review" your order in cart. Hopefully it will work for you.

Sadi79

that's amazing price, thanks for sharing but this code is not available on their website , will this work?

Danchvn

@Sadi79  Just saw today that right now you can get 30% more off that by using the discount code PUBLIC30%OFF on checkout. I ordered two more sims to have on hand and it cost me a total of $4.82 including taxes (and free shipping).

Sadi79

Also noticed that Public SIM Card is Just $2.99 with FREE Shipping or Local Pickup

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

@Carniam First time it was only a few hours. Second time half a day. Third time almost 5 days. 

@Carniam 

I know @darlicious  has bought vouchers 3 times previously and recieved them via email 3 days after purchase.

@Anonymous wrote:

@kb_mv 

Right. And you only paid the tax one time 🙂

@Anonymous Nice! LOL

Carniam

Thanks @kb_mv 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kb_mv 

Right. And you only paid the tax one time 🙂

@Carniam Last time I bought some I believe I received an email later that day with the vouchers attached (it was a week day though).

Carniam

@Naepalm ya that seems new. This is the first time I purchased vouchers, how long does it typically take to get the code?

@Naepalm 

**bleep** sold out at about 1:40pm pt....i spent about 20 minutes trying to remember my roommates password to get him some too.....but no luck! Its been about 5 weeks since the last sale.....we have to "remit" the 7% sales tax on our own as CCS only charges GST to bc residents.

Edit:  Looks like "They" got autocorrected to something bad.....not sure what though?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam funny rhey now max out at 4 instead of 2. 

I just checked my emails and they were sold out within 2 hours.Got the email at 4:45pm checked at 6:05pm.  Maybe sold out sooner lol 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam appreciated for the notice! They are gone pretty fast.

@Carniam 

Thanks for the heads up....i have my volume turned down so i didn't notice the email that arrived at 1:45 pm. I managed to scoop four and almost missed the deadline trying to find my way out of PayPal new terms of service.....much safer using PayPal in this case....for the sake of $0.16!

@esjliv you might want to sign up for their emails. I received info a few hours ago. They are ok to deal with but I would rather top up with a cash back credit card vs a voucher purchased with pay pal. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Already Sold Out - bummer 🙄

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carniam , thanks for the heads up.  I am sure a lot of community members could put this to good use.  Don't forget to keep autopay on to earn the $2 reward even if using vouchers to pay.  

Need Help? Let's chat.