cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get $2 each month if we use a Chinese visa credit card?

DORA5803
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much!

7 REPLIES 7

@alexintel wrote:

You can use a Canadian credit card to enjoy $2 off. 

But you can use your chinese credit card to buy PM voucher and put $$ into your account. As long as you have $$ in your account, it won't charge $$ from your Canadian credit card. 

This thread in nearly 8 months ago, and as such, the question has already been answered.

alexintel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can use a Canadian credit card to enjoy $2 off. 

But you can use your chinese credit card to buy PM voucher and put $$ into your account. As long as you have $$ in your account, it won't charge $$ from your Canadian credit card. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

TBH I thought it was only Canadian credit cards, didn't realize US cards work too.  Good to know for future reference.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I am sure it is only Canadian and US registered cards.  Mexico is part of North America, but Public Mobile neither states Mexican credit cards work, nor offers service in Mexico.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

It's a good idea to set up autopay whether or not you intend on having the chosen card charged for renewal. As it's been covered already, you'll get a $2 per 30 days credit for having the service enabled. If you set up autopay use your chinese credit card from your publicmobile account you can see $2 credit in your statement or not.

The problem is that PM does not let you enable autopay without a North American credit card.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's a good idea to set up autopay whether or not you intend on having the chosen card charged for renewal. As it's been covered already, you'll get a $2 per 30 days credit for having the service enabled. If you set up autopay use your chinese credit card from your publicmobile account you can see $2 credit in your statement or not.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@DORA5803 wrote:

Thank you very much!

Only North American credit cards are accepted for auto-pay.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.