Saraniya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes of course you can, this is yet one of the perks of being with PM, enjoy

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Saraniya  What are you trying to accomplish? We may have better ideas if you tell us. 

@Dunkman wrote:

@cbenny13 wrote:

I believe so! But may have to create a new account -- luckily it's free to do so.

@cbenny13 

You don't need to create account.  Just need to change plans in self service account.

@Saraniya 

Yes, you can in your self service account.  Change plans at next renewal (recommended) or immediately (you lose whatever is remaining in your original plan).  Only potential issue is if your account is part of a special promotion that requires you to remain on the same cost plan.  Ie. Bonus data, or monthly credit.  If you change to lower cost plan. you may lose that promo.  Need to read the terms and conditions of the original promo.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

@Saraniya 

It's also possible that the plan that you want to switch back to may no longer be available in the future. The plans that are available to new customers and to existing customers do occassionally get updated.

@cbenny13 wrote:

I believe so! But may have to create a new account -- luckily it's free to do so.

@cbenny13 

You don't need to create account.  Just need to change plans in self service account.

@Saraniya 

Yes, you can in your self service account.  Change plans at next renewal (recommended) or immediately (you lose whatever is remaining in your original plan).  Only potential issue is if your account is part of a special promotion that requires you to remain on the same cost plan.  Ie. Bonus data, or monthly credit.  If you change to lower cost plan. you may lose that promo.  Need to read the terms and conditions of the original promo.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

cbenny13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.