cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use my MasterCard to pay

stavebe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have tried several times with my business credit card and called the band credit card.centre they say no deny so far. 

19 REPLIES 19

@stavebe, no one gave you incorrect information.  We’re all customers trying to assist.  If you choose to post here further, try to get along, and be thankful you’re not being part of what is a very helpful community.

@ChuckYeah  Credit where credit is due...as much as I like a solution you were deserving but it sounds like there won't be any solution now.. must be that time in her cycle that things go haywire

It does not matter to me. I get my share of mistaken solutions. The next time I take one of yours I won't feel as bad, lol. @darlicious 

@darlicious wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Do you have your credit card statement or e-statement close by? 

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code, no space or drop last digit.

@ChuckYeah  gave you explicit instructions on how to enter your address . However going by your spelling in your post you may want review your written word for errors and use spell check or enable auto correct to help with your language skills and written text in the future. @stavebe 

@oracles  @mimmo  @Luddite  or others perhaps you should reassign the solution to @ChuckYeah 

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code, no space or drop last digit.

@ChuckYeah  gave you explicit instructions on how to enter your address . However going by your spelling in your post you may want review your written word for errors and use spell check or enable auto correct to help with your language skills and written text in the future. @stavebe 

@oracles  @mimmo  @Luddite  or others perhaps you should reassign the solution to @ChuckYeah 

stavebe

sh*t the non-help replies, wasting time at all.

Figued out myself.

The address part is really tricky. have to type in the address matching abbreviation in my credit card address. for example, mill creek Cres. doesn't equal mill creek cresent, Edomoton Drive dosen't equal to Edomoton Dr., or 5th Fl, Linkin Sq.....

Again, sh*t the non-help replies.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @stavebe,

Please let me know once you have completed the authentication. 

Have a nice Monday,

Oana 🙂

I agree with @GinYVR  if you have another card use it. Otherwise get a voucher or instant top up online or many retailers like shoppers, cdn tire, esso, loblaws zehrs, the mobile shop and many more. A list is available on the how to pay page in the help section along with an interactive map.

If you need to pay today....and you had no trouble entering the expiry date? You can also call 611 for payments and plans and add ons....

@stavebe wrote:

This msg popped. I tried 4 times.

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I hope this means that once you called your credit card issuer again it cleared up the issue and there was no lock out on this end and you were able to add your card details to your account. I make a habit of always clearing my browser and using secret/incognito mode whenever I access my account for any changes or payments. As my late husband used to say in his Irish lilt:

"Ta seven P's : Proper Prior Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance !!"  N.A. Coffey 111

@stavebeYou can contact the moderators to see if they can enter your credit card info manually.. However there are risks to this 1. you are giving someone your credit card info including CVV. 2. Public Mobile's communication system ie this forum is actually run by another company called Khoros that is based in the States, as such information will be stored there.

So you have to balance your risk / reward. I would personally recommend just use another credit card.

stavebe

anyone can help with this?

@stavebeThere is no bill per say, since this is a prepaid service where you have to pay ahead vs bill due for service rendered. The Mypayment section will be the closest which lists your plan / add on purchases from your account's balance. However in real life, your bank statement will display the amount you paid into your account which includes taxes.

stavebe

where can i find my bill since everything goes electronically.

danielcook604

i'm also having the same issue? i cant pay or add my credit card everything is getting denied

stavebe

This msg popped. I tried 4 times.

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

All of the above. What is the error message you are getting? How many times have you tried? You can get locked out if it views numerous tries as suspicious. And wait at least one hour before you try again to insure the page resets itself. 

mbroderick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

make sure everything match on your card and it should work i pay with my master card all the time 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Generally, ensuring the address is entered as its listed on the bill, and you don’t use the Suite/Apartment box for addressing, you should be ok.

No space in the postal code, and ensure it’s a Canadian or US issuing bank, and the mailing address is  Canadian or US also.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Since you have already tried and failed, best to clear your cache and use incognito mode to try again.

If there's been no attempt to charge your card, be very careful with the number. Make sure a digit is not incorrect. Otherwise it may just be a site failure.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.