cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up autopay

Beekeepr77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get this message when I try to set up auto pay :

Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

Answer from the CC company : 

" Thank you for contacting Card Services. We see several attempts to verify account information from Public Mobile, but no transaction attempts. This would indicate an issue on their side with being able to verify your address or other information. "

Whaat should i do ?

9 REPLIES 9

Beekeepr77

Can you contact moderators via chat bot? 

@rogerthat wrote:

I am getting the same message.  My credit card expired and I need to put in my new one.  I tried the replace the card option and also tried removing the card and registering my new card but I keep on getting the same message.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked. If it becomes locked please contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) via the chatbot:

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

rogerthat

I am getting the same message.  My credit card expired and I need to put in my new one.  I tried the replace the card option and also tried removing the card and registering my new card but I keep on getting the same message.

Beekeepr77

Thank you. I tried but it didn't work so I sent a message to the moderators.

Atlantis7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This one happened to me as well. My problem was that I changed my address the day before on my bank account. So I had to put my old address in order for it to go through.

Cheers. Hope that helps.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Beekeepr77  When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

@Beekeepr77 And do not use an apartment/unit number in the address field as well as no space in your postal code.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Beekeepr77  if the card company is telling you to contact Public Mobile send a message to the moderators. 

Sounds like everything is being entered properly just a glitch on Publics end. Especially since your card company says they see the transaction. 

contact them here ask them to help with your credit card;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Beekeepr77 Try using incognito/private browsing mode. If that does not help, make sure your self-serve billing address matches with the cc address.

Need Help? Let's chat.