cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't renew plan, locked out of self-serve

MTL51438
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've recently switched over to Koodo but my wife is still using Public. She needs to renew her plan but the credit card that was being used for auto-payments expired. I need to switch the card. However, I can't access self-serve anymore for some reason. I was the one with self-serve access before I switched. Can anyone help? I've already sent a direct message to mods.

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

once the account is suspended, you have to go through the mods. otherwise, try using vouchers, another credit card, or going into incognito mode on browser when typing the payment details.

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

similar problem here auto pay  did not work  for whatever reason 

tried to pay manually through another card wont accept it  

message popping up once there are sufficint funds another account suspended

mass confusion happens once a year it seems .

conspiracy??

hope pm can help kid in panic mode!!!

@MTL51438 wrote:

Thanks for the reply! We tried to log into the self-serve with her email and went through the "forgot my password" process but have not receieved an email to reset the password. I thought that would be instantaneous, but we haven't received anything.

That link doesn't work I wish they would remove it until they get it fixed.  You will have to go through the moderators.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MTL51438
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply! We tried to log into the self-serve with her email and went through the "forgot my password" process but have not receieved an email to reset the password. I thought that would be instantaneous, but we haven't received anything.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MTL51438 wrote:

I've recently switched over to Koodo but my wife is still using Public. She needs to renew her plan but the credit card that was being used for auto-payments expired. I need to switch the card. However, I can't access self-serve anymore for some reason. I was the one with self-serve access before I switched. Can anyone help? I've already sent a direct message to mods.

The accounts are not linked so there should be a separate login for your wife's self serve account.  You going to Koodo should have nothing to do with her self serve login.  If you don't know the password for her account you will have to wait for the moderators response and as of Saturday it was estimated at around 24-48 hours.  I am hoping it is better now but not sure.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.