Can't renew my account

D0pey911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have got 61 dollars in acct and it won't let me renew my account which is due

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @D0pey911 

Are you on auto-pay?  If so, you don't have to 'renew' your account when the current cycle ends.  Public Mobile will take the funds from the payment card registered on your account, PLUS you'll save $2 every cycle being on auto-pay.

If you have a $61 credit on your account (showing under Available Funds, we presume), you're in a better position in the unlikely event your auto-pay doesn't take the payment on the next renewal date.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 wrote:

If you still have your services, AND your due to renew, AND you SELF SERVE account looks something like this:

esjliv_0-1599561057585.png

And this:

esjliv_0-1609074769398.png

Ignore these message. It is currently part of the renewal of your plan.

If you DO NOT have services, then hit "Reactive" or go to the lost/stolen section and hit the "Resume" button.

@D0pey911 

I am assuming that your service is suspended and you would like to renew it but the system wont take your payment? Was your service suspended due to non payment? Or was it suspended via lost/stolen?

If it is still suspended via lost stolen resume your service. That should renew your service. Reboot your phone if necessary.  If you resumed your service from lost/stolen and added funds and it didnt take your payment then suspend it again via lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Resume service.  Reboot. That should renew your service.

If it still wont renew is it possible that a large portion of your $61 balance came from recent rewards? If so the system wont let you renew using those recently added rewards you will have to make up the difference between regular funds and rewards that equal your plan amount. If none of this works to renew your service then contact the moderators.

Note: the lost/stolen bug is back that causes your rewards to not be applied upon renewal. Next renewal be prepared for this possibility by adding funds, having autopay enabled and/or check to see if your renewal failed or if you need to get your rewards applied manually.

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just for some more clarity, what plan are you trying to renew and has this account ever gone into suspended status? Is the $61 on your account money you have added, or are they reward credits? I'm not sure if it matters or not where the source of the money in your account came from or not, but it could help to narrow down the cause of the issue with renewing. I would most likely recommend contacting a mod by clicking the question mark icon in the bottom-right corner of the page.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 wrote:

Are you showing $61 in Available Funds in self service?

Is your account suspended right now due to a missed payment? If so and you have $61 in available funds is there a reactivate button showing in self service?

Is your renewal coming up? When is is it due?  If you have $61 in Available Funds, nothing needs to be done as the renewal process will take the money from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.