cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Frustrated

@D0pey911 if you log into your account and click "change sim card" it will show you the last 4 digits of the sim.

Now take the sim out of your phone and see if the last 4 digits of the sim card that is in your phone match the last 4 that displays on your account.

If they don't match there is a problem. It likely means you have been sim jacked and now someone else has control over your phone.

This is a serious matter as anything attached to your phone they could gain access to. Social media accounts , bank accounts etc anything that is attached to the phone number.

You will have to set your account to Lost/Stolen so the system blocks that other sim card. Then proceed to change all your passwords, security questions, and keep a close eye on all bank/credit card accounts.

So does the last 4 digits of the sim match on both your account and your physical sim?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So yeah they all match the last four for sure and bedtime for me now good night everyone

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 ok. Because in your last message you wrote "dont" match.

Screenshot_20200925_071544.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 

Ok so your renewal went thru, you weren't simjacked but do you have service? Reboot your phone when you get up and check to see if all of your services have renewed. Nighty night!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can't renew my account

I have triple the amount of my plan I got $150 in there and I had it in two days before I've been trying to do this for a day and a half and they canceled my plan I day early.and now the moderator they want to do it for themselves using my card again take it out of my account man

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Can't renew my account

@D0pey911 I can understand your frustration with this. Since this is a prepaid service, you’ll have to pay ahead of time, and after 30 days, your rewards balance is deducted from what you’re owing. I would just set up auto-pay, and that way, you’ll never have to worry about overpaying anything. Also, there aren’t any refunds as it’s prepaid.

Need Help? Let's chat.