cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't renew my account

D0pey911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't renew my account and I keep putting money in my account which I can't afford and they still won't let me use it to pay my plan

25 REPLIES 25

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@D0pey911 I can understand your frustration with this. Since this is a prepaid service, you’ll have to pay ahead of time, and after 30 days, your rewards balance is deducted from what you’re owing. I would just set up auto-pay, and that way, you’ll never have to worry about overpaying anything. Also, there aren’t any refunds as it’s prepaid.

@D0pey911 

Ok so your renewal went thru, you weren't simjacked but do you have service? Reboot your phone when you get up and check to see if all of your services have renewed. Nighty night!

@D0pey911 ok. Because in your last message you wrote "dont" match.

Screenshot_20200925_071544.jpg

D0pey911

So yeah they all match the last four for sure and bedtime for me now good night everyone

@D0pey911 if you log into your account and click "change sim card" it will show you the last 4 digits of the sim.

Now take the sim out of your phone and see if the last 4 digits of the sim card that is in your phone match the last 4 that displays on your account.

If they don't match there is a problem. It likely means you have been sim jacked and now someone else has control over your phone.

This is a serious matter as anything attached to your phone they could gain access to. Social media accounts , bank accounts etc anything that is attached to the phone number.

You will have to set your account to Lost/Stolen so the system blocks that other sim card. Then proceed to change all your passwords, security questions, and keep a close eye on all bank/credit card accounts.

So does the last 4 digits of the sim match on both your account and your physical sim?

D0pey911

Thank God you're wrong 1 I think yeah the numbers don't match my SIM card but they the $50 for my plan and the auto renewed me I think it's probably all right now just wondering were you just razzing me in there before about the SIM card t

@D0pey911 

If you can't find the sim card # right away you can still suspend it via lost stolen and change your password.

What kind of phone? Is the sim card under a removable battery or a hidden slot on the edge of the phone? Do you have the plastic card that you snapped the sim card out of? It will be on there.

@D0pey911 

I have a feeling they are not going to match....if that's the case and you have followed my instructions to suspend via lost/stolen and change your password. Call your bank and suspend your telephone and online banking and tell the fraud dept youve been simjacked. Check credit cards, email, paypal etc... make sure thry are secure and put them on hold for now if possiible. Once you've secured your finances then contact the moderators.

If I'm wrong then thank goodness !

D0pey911

I can't even get my case off without breaking it but I might have the receipt for the phone and everything with the SIM card number be on that you think

@D0pey911 

You can't call 611? But you have access to your account online? When did you lose service?

Then does this immediately....check your last 4 digits of your sim card match the ones in your account. If they dont. Put your account in lost/stolen. And change your password.  Then we can deal with everything else. Please check now!

D0pey911

Yeah the original date was the 25th and yeah I rebooted my phone a couple times in the last couple hours couple times yesterday

D0pey911

How can I take the rest of my plan money back into my bank account Visa debit card

@D0pey911 

Ok thats different. This is what you have to do. Since you already have enough funds to cover your payment .....wait let me ask was your renewal day Sept 24th or today Sept 25th? Have you rebooted your phone?

@D0pey911 

In a little while it will say suspended. Then the system will apply rewards. Take the rest of your plan amount from your account. Then you'll see your plan data reset.

D0pey911

That's the thing I don't have any service I can't even call 611 I'm getting the signal from a friend's phone that's why I'm so frustrated and pissed off

@D0pey911 

Ok leave it alone. You're in the middle of your renewal. Everybody's account says expired at this stage of renewal. As long as you have service your ok.

D0pey911

Like it's putting the money in my account but it's not like it's stealing it it's just not letting me use it

D0pey911

No it doesn't say suspended it says expired and yeah I know it won't take my funds it just wants to keep taking my 50 bucks off my bank account debit card

@D0pey911 

Ok take a deep breath and we can work this out together. Just answer a couple questions so i understand exactly what's going on. So you have added funds and you now have a balance of $150? You have no service? Does your account say suspended? You've added funds but the system won't take your funds and pay for your service plan of $50?

D0pey911

Okay I'm not that simple I know the date and tells you the date of your renewal and they cut me off a day earlier instead I had $70 in my account I put $50 in twice since then it's a $50 plan and just can't use it to redo it for some **bleep**ing reason or for some reason sorry about the sweater

D0pey911

I have triple the amount of my plan I got $150 in there and I had it in two days before I've been trying to do this for a day and a half and they canceled my plan I day early.and now the moderator they want to do it for themselves using my card again take it out of my account man

mm80

@D0pey911 Plans don't end 1 day early. They're 30 days long, so the date changes.

D0pey911

I'm frustrated myself. They cancelled my plan 1 day before I expired which is not so bad but then I've been working on it for hours tried $70 in my account to pay for my next month of $50 and I can't do it any which way and then I put another $50 for figuring maybe my card would do it I can't afford that and I still can't get on they won't let me pay for my plan I'm not putting any more money on my account

mm80

@D0pey911 Is your renewal today? If it says expired but plan works, ignored the screen messages.  Do you have at least the amount of plan fee in balance?

Need Help? Let's chat.