cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Frustrated

That's the thing I don't have any service I can't even call 611 I'm getting the signal from a friend's phone that's why I'm so frustrated and pissed off

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 

In a little while it will say suspended. Then the system will apply rewards. Take the rest of your plan amount from your account. Then you'll see your plan data reset.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 

Ok thats different. This is what you have to do. Since you already have enough funds to cover your payment .....wait let me ask was your renewal day Sept 24th or today Sept 25th? Have you rebooted your phone?

Highlighted

How can I take the rest of my plan money back into my bank account Visa debit card

Highlighted

Yeah the original date was the 25th and yeah I rebooted my phone a couple times in the last couple hours couple times yesterday

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 

You can't call 611? But you have access to your account online? When did you lose service?

Then does this immediately....check your last 4 digits of your sim card match the ones in your account. If they dont. Put your account in lost/stolen. And change your password.  Then we can deal with everything else. Please check now!

Highlighted

I can't even get my case off without breaking it but I might have the receipt for the phone and everything with the SIM card number be on that you think

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 

I have a feeling they are not going to match....if that's the case and you have followed my instructions to suspend via lost/stolen and change your password. Call your bank and suspend your telephone and online banking and tell the fraud dept youve been simjacked. Check credit cards, email, paypal etc... make sure thry are secure and put them on hold for now if possiible. Once you've secured your finances then contact the moderators.

If I'm wrong then thank goodness !

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

What kind of phone? Is the sim card under a removable battery or a hidden slot on the edge of the phone? Do you have the plastic card that you snapped the sim card out of? It will be on there.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@D0pey911 

If you can't find the sim card # right away you can still suspend it via lost stolen and change your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.