Can’t register my visa

jostanbright0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I register my new one?

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fuselage wrote:

@Anonymousno issues during activation and did not change the initial pick plan during the process. What is the uncomfortable part was they took more money that what they're supposed to. Worst annoying is that not a single contact number or a dedicated contact email for problems like these. My bank has already cancelled the card I use and have contacted and filed a complaint to the higher authorities already.

I was wondering if somewhere along the way you might have wondered if it was going to take more money at that moment. Like maybe you had your initial plan all done and paid and then moments afterwards chose another plan and added more money. Which doesn't make sense as it appears to be the same $25 plan but who knows. It certainly shouldn't be taking double charges.

Like I said, look for the next renewal where it should take your Available Funds (that was the result of the double charge) and NOT any more from the cc. Then the renewal after that it should go to the cc (the amount depending on any rewards).

Fuselage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymousno issues during activation and did not change the initial pick plan during the process. What is the uncomfortable part was they took more money that what they're supposed to. Worst annoying is that not a single contact number or a dedicated contact email for problems like these. My bank has already cancelled the card I use and have contacted and filed a complaint to the higher authorities already.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fuselage wrote:

@GinYVRdoes this looks correct to you? This is the payment history similar to all four accounts.

So you have a balance. Why it took more money from you I'm not sure. But it will use that balance for your next renewal.

Did you do any immediate plan change? Have any problems at activation?

Just keep an eye on it next time and if it wants to charge again then you have a rather more serious problem. Then the next time again when it will want to take from the card again.

Fuselage

@GinYVRdoes this looks correct to you? This is the payment history similar to all four accounts.Payment History.PNGOnlinePurchase.jpg

@FuselageCan you check if the extra charges show up as balances in your selfserve account(s)? If so you can just keep it there until next month, it will be used up as payment for next 30 days.

Fuselage

Less than a week of using it and not possitive. I activated 4 SIM cards but charge 8 in total with same amount. @CS_Agent minutes ago has time to post some members awards but did not have time to response to subscribers complaint and account issues that was posted days ago. This company sounds familiar to me like the city where I live where cops use their radar to cash cow its taxpayers.

@Chris_Qc wrote:

This also happen to me im just new member from 4 days try to register 15 time at least .. also call my credit card company .. they told me public mobile is the problem

so i gave up ... in 26 days im going with a different company .. dont ask moderator they are uselesss and will do nothing for you

Public Mobile offer the worst customer service ever

I have register an official complaint with Master Card about Public Mobile

Yet many, many, many people have no issue at all.  Stay or go, that’s your choice.  Blame Telus for not funding Public Mobile completely.

Chris_Qc

This also happen to me im just new member from 4 days try to register 15 time at least .. also call my credit card company .. they told me public mobile is the problem

so i gave up ... in 26 days im going with a different company .. dont ask moderator they are uselesss and will do nothing for you

Public Mobile offer the worst customer service ever

I have register an official complaint with Master Card about Public Mobile

vinnieworth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It blows my mind how useless this website is. Like it’s designed to make people insane 

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try Chrome... incognito mode, that worked for me.

Good luck!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jostanbright0 wrote:

How can I register my new one?

@jostanbright0 

The website can be fussy. You can try different browser / clearing cache and sometimes private browsing / incognito mode.  Confirm the billing address from your credit card statement is exact, including periods, spaces, capitalization and punctuation. If you live in unit/apt 206 and the billing address on your statement is "206-XXX street name" then enter it as that, and leave the apt field empty. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.

Public mobile accepts Credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address, or a Public Mobile payment voucher. The voucher can be had from recharge.com for payment, but not autopay, you can also register with autopay a pre-paid visa card for autopay, YMMV but I know that one works from Canada Post.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jostanbright0 try deleting your old one first clear your cache reboot you computor use ingognito mode in your browser

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have one setup on autopay, go to manage card and delete card on file and re add new one to account. By updating the card info could be finicky.

Need Help? Let's chat.