cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for auto pay.

adamk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my billing address with my bank today so I've been changing the payment info on my various autopay accounts, public mobile included. However I keep getting an error saying my bank account is blocking the transaction, I know its not my bank because its doing it to any card I enter, even after I deleted the card I had saved and tried to re enter it it just keeps saying it won't work.

I saw another person with the same issue who fixed it by omitting numbers from their address entry but that didn't fix it for me.

5 REPLIES 5

@adamk wrote:

Yeah I'm going to give it a few hours, thanks.

wait till tomorrow.. some systems need overnight for feeds refresh.. 🙂

adamk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah I'm going to give it a few hours, thanks.

@adamk 

The credit card payment site is finicky.  Might want to clear cache, incognito mode or use a different web browser.  As mentioned above, give some time in between attempts.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamk : if you've been trying several times then you may need to wait to try again. Don't use the apt# field. Match the billing address of the payment card. Either no space or drop the last digit of the postal code.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@adamk wrote:

I changed my billing address with my bank today so I've been changing the payment info on my various autopay accounts, public mobile included. However I keep getting an error saying my bank account is blocking the transaction, I know its not my bank because its doing it to any card I enter, even after I deleted the card I had saved and tried to re enter it it just keeps saying it won't work.

I saw another person with the same issue who fixed it by omitting numbers from their address entry but that didn't fix it for me.

Hi @adamk sorry you are having a problem with your autopay credit card info.  Contact a moderator to help you fix it.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Best wishes and season's greetings! 🎄🎄🎄

Need Help? Let's chat.