cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register Visa debit card

curtiselite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to make payments before now it won't let me says it cantc verify my card. I tried removing it and adding it again.

8 REPLIES 8

curtiselite

It's a visa Debit card  works for all other online purchases and has work was even registered on my public mobile account I believe a moderator has sent in my card details to have it unlocked. May to take 24 hours. So I hope it works.

clavijo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi , are you talking about  a vainilla visa card , or your debit card from your bank?

if it is the vainilla visa you need to register that card with the bank that issue it in order to use it online, about the debit card i did not know that you could use your bank card here

just my 2 cents

pasvac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

for me, it work

@pasvac wrote:

Your package is expired? I had the same problem and I had to buy vouchers, then I was able to give my credit card

Are you saying that after using a voucher payment, that unlocked whatever was getting in the way of adding a payment card? 

pasvac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your package is expired? I had the same problem and I had to buy vouchers, then I was able to give my credit card

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There has been quite a few threads about problems with getting a payment  card added to the account.  Try the following usual tricks of clearing browser cache, using different browser, incognito mode to work around self serve portal glitches.  If that doesn't work, the last option is to seek assistance from the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

curtiselite

It worked before and was saved on the account but tried adding funds this month and it has an error verifying the card

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@curtiselite wrote:

I was able to make payments before now it won't let me says it cantc verify my card. I tried removing it and adding it again.

I haven't had any luck entering my Visa Debit as payment either.  You have had it work on prior payments?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.