cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't recharge, can't access my account.

simtre
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Four months ago I bought a sim card at a shop, and the proprietor activated my sim.  I used it for one month.  I then spent 3 months overseas but now I want to recharge my account but cannot.  I do not know what the login details for my account are.  The site won’t allow me to create a new account.  I have both SIM card number and phone number.  Where do I go from here?  thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@LovesToPM wrote:

@simtre wrote:

Bummer.  Do you know if I can port my phone number to the new SIM? thanks

The account having your phone number needs to be active to qualify for porting.

If it's been inactive for 90 days or more, the number is lost and has been returned to the pool of available numbers.

In any event, numbers can't be ported from Public Mobile to Public Mobile.

Public Mobile would only be able to help recover a deactuvate phone number if that nunber is still available.

@simtre wrote:

The account having your phone number needs to be active to qualify for porting.

If it's been inactive for 90 days or more, the number is lost and has been returned to the pool of available numbers.

Yes, just enter the new sim number in your self-serve/plan and sons/change sim<=== THIS IS WRONG

Oooopaaah sorry no

As you don't have the account anymore

Your number was released back. You can try to catch if it was public number contact moderators. If you ported it in then it's back home with the original provider

simtre
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Can you locate/determine the very last successful renewal date. You have another 120 days after if it was even one more day, you will not be able to gain the access to your account because it would be terminated.

Sorry

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@simtre wrote:

Four months ago I bought a sim card at a shop, and the proprietor activated my sim.  I used it for one month.  I then spent 3 months overseas but now I want to recharge my account but cannot.  I do not know what the login details for my account are.  The site won’t allow me to create a new account.  I have both SIM card number and phone number.  Where do I go from here?  thanks.

If your account was suspended for less than 90 days, you can contact Moderators for help to reactivate your servce.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If it has been 90 days or more, your old SIM card will no longer work.
Unfortunately you will have to purchase another SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.