cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reactivate

Dougjudy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So when I click reactivate it brings me to payment screen. It doesn't tell me owing balance or anything, but I click "pay amount due" as per usual. A message pops up saying my account has enough money in it. I've been a customer for 4 years, this has never happened before.

I went on live chat and told me to come here. 

11 REPLIES 11

What is the latest on having used the lost/stollen trick? Does this still automatically kill your rewards at the next renewal? And does that automatically get flagged and fixed or only if you contact a Moderator? 

I have never used this function but believe the above happens because of having used it?

AE_Collector

Dougjudy

Your solution This solved my problem, thank you 

@Dougjudy wrote:

I already had more than enough, but I added another dollar still doesn't work

Suggest contacting Moderator, Public Mobile's customer service.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click the Chatbot in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Dougjudy wrote:

If you can't get the account to reactivate and you already have sufficient funds, please click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the website and initiate a support ticket.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dougjudy : Maybe try restarting the phone. And clear cache/site cookies or use a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode to see if the page changes.

Are your services working?

@Dougjudy wrote:

In self service choose lost/stolen. Suspend your service and then log out. Log back in after 1 minute and resume your service. Is the status Active? If yes log out and reboot your phone.

Dougjudy

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dougjudy wrote:

So when I click reactivate it brings me to payment screen. It doesn't tell me owing balance or anything, but I click "pay amount due" as per usual. A message pops up saying my account has enough money in it. I've been a customer for 4 years, this has never happened before.

I went on live chat and told me to come here. 

@Dougjudy 

Try adding $1, then hit reactivate.

Any over and above will sit in Available Funds and apply towards next renewal.

Dougjudy

My plan is 10 dollars I have 12 dollars in my account. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Dougjudy 

Try making a manual payment for the full cost of your plan plus $1. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can call 611 to check your balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.