cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't process my payment even though my credit card is valid...

lenmy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As stated on subject title...

12 REPLIES 12

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lenmy  @mlschuetz @Lilushsv 

Ok, there are 3 posters here on this thread...and not sure if you all have the same issue... ?

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

* IF still cannot reactivate, try manually adding a $1 payment top up to your account.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Moderators know. And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

Methods to contact the Moderators: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator123

@mlschuetz 

Suspended via lost/stolen? Is it slightly greyed out? You have to resume the service via lost/stolen on the plans or usage page Then you can add a card, make a payment etc....

mlschuetz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to put in visa information into my sons account and it is not accepting payment.

It keeps saying account is suspended

@Lilushsv wrote:

My payment went through as per my statement but my phone isn’t working- what can I do?

Please confirm if My Account is showing your account status as Active? 

What is show as Available Fund on My account?

Also on My account-> Payment Tab, click Transaction history and check the last 7 days, do you see 2 lines similar to this:

Jul , 2021x GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G
Jul  , 202130-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours

@Lilushsv wrote:

My payment went through as per my statement but my phone isn’t working- what can I do?

Does your PM account web page says 'Active'?

Yummy_1-1627403134090.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lilushsv 

@lenmy 

i suggest you can try to Remove your credit card and Logout and after 2 minutes

and you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How Update Or Remove Your Payment Card,

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Good Luck

Lilushsv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@lenmy wrote:

As stated on subject title, the number associated with it is xxxxxxxxxx.

@lenmy This is a public forum.....not a good idea to post your number. Are you talking about auto pay or a manual top up?

@LurganIeUk : This is a public forum.....not a good idea to not edit a quote of a post you're suggesting not to post private info in. 🙂

@lenmy 

Read this....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

@LurganIeUk  Now you have to edit your post!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lenmy did you try a manual pay as well?  use the Credit card on the system, logon to My Account->Payment  and click on One Time Payment

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@lenmy wrote:

As stated on subject title, the number associated with it is 438-878-9696.

@lenmy This is a public forum.....not a good idea to post your number. Are you talking about auto pay or a manual top up?

Need Help? Let's chat.