cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay on self serve

Heynow99999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried all the mods suggestions such as requested clearing cookies, new browser, etc, tried paying through 611, tried several different credit cards, nothing works, they will not take my money.  I called my credit card company and all is good.

So here it is at 12:30 at night and I am wasting my time complaining on some stupid forum.  I have to get up at 6:30 am. I will have to spend another day with no cell or data service.  I better hope I'm not missing any important calls

9 REPLIES 9

@Heynow99999 You may want to use this trick for creating aliases to identify each account. It discusses gmail but most other email services also offer aliases.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Workaround-How-to-create-multiple-accounts...

Did you consider requesting a refund rather than leaving 1.5 years payment in his account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Heynow99999

I think we have found the problem.  All this is totally on me.  It started when my credit card got declined because it was either expired or I had not made my minimun payment on the card in time this month.

The confusion is again on me.  I have two accounts, one for my son and one for me.  I had been logging into my sons account, as I pay for both, and trying to make payments on his account.  My credit card was blacklisted after many attempts to make payments.  The upside is that some payments went through and his phone is paid up for the next year and a half or so.

So public mobile has taken all my credit card info and they are going to de-blacklist my card, and then I will attempt a payment on the correct account.  My trouble was I was trying to do this all on mobile and I find it very difficult to navigate the community and private maeesages that way.

Definitely a troubling state of affairs.

You may want to peruse these posts for some ideas for coping if it ever happens again; which, by the way, is actually quite rare once your account is up and running properly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Heynow99999

Hi so I called one of the credit card companies that I have been trying to use to make a payment, and they tell me that my payment has been accepted at public by public mobile yesterday well 2 days ago I guess at this point so hopefully this results it.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Heynow99999,

We completely understand how frustrating this type of situation can get. Being unable to make a payment is definitely not fun, but you're in good hands. I'll be looking into your case and sending you a private message shortly 🙂 We'll get this fixed for you!

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @Heynow99999,

No worries, it definitely is a frustrating experience to be without phone service in today's age. Hope it all gets cleared up for you.

Heynow99999

Yes I've contacted the mods , they have tried to help and I have to apologise if I have been a pain in the a$$.  I've been working several long days in a row, we're talking 16 to 18 hour days with no phone obviously, so this has been a really frustrating experience.  Today I borrowed a phone so I can have data, I brought my laptop, I have two Canadian credit cards with lots of available balance, so let's see if we can fix this.  First thing I'm going to do is call both CC companies again today to make absolutely sure that they are working properly, and let them know I will be making online purchases, then I will try on my laptop, after I clear my cookies, and in incogito mode.

Follow along, let's see what happens

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Heynow99999,

Please do send a message to the Moderators per @mimmo's suggestion and they will be able to assist you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you can try buying vouchers. the voucher search feature was recently updated. 

Have you tried contacting the mods?

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

Need Help? Let's chat.