cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay for my account

Jay33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I did not receive my usual alerts this month that my balance was lacking the funds for payment or that my payment was coming up. Naturally, I did not pay so my account got suspended........ Now, I'm trying to make a payment and it's showing "Amount Due: " with no amount and if I try to make an "amount due" payment, it says my account already has the funds................. I checked my bank and no payment has been made. Could someone check into this issue please? Thanks!

EDIT:

The system fixed itself? I guess. Just in case someone with a similar issue ends up here. The moderators did not reply to me to no surprise, and no I did not send them my information. I just went to check again and the "Amount due:" was now showing the amount. The payment went through as expected. Thanks again to @RossN & @ClaudeR for the info regarding the mods. I'm still perplexed as to why I did not receive the alert SMS about my payment due tho. So wtv I signed up for auto-pay, we can't expect too much from PM XD

10 REPLIES 10

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ClaudeR

We can see that the problem is fixed; no problem.

They don't delete the threads, because they are highly informative for all the members of the Community.

You're so very welcome!

Glad to read that everything is OK now!

Man Wink

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jay33 I am glad it worked out for you I suppose we have to expect a little glitch once in awhile as long as it's not to often, anywho good luck and happy long weekend!!

Jay33

Updated the thread, I don't seem to have the ability to close it -_- Mods you can close this one.

Jay33

Cool thanks!

ClaudeR

To reach them, you may also click on the little envelope at the right of the little bell (upright page).

🙂

Jay33

Thanks for the link. I was expecting moderator help for this, but did not feel like hunting down the link to contact them. I've been a member since way before Telus acquired this company and I'm well aware of the shortcomings of the service/website XD

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jay33 hi you are on a public forumn talking to customers just like you we can not check in to it for you  but you can contact a moderator click https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  in the meantime if you have the funds in your account try the lost/stolen trick  reboot phone wait 5 minutes than click found phone sometimes that wakes things up

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you encountered this before? Maybe auto pay is a better option just so you can "set it and forget it"? 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jay33 

The website is finicky.  You could try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well with this site.  

Can you choose instead of amount due, choose Other the exact dollar amount that would equal the amount that is needed to restart account?

Need Help? Let's chat.