cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make payment

Brettmago
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got a public mobile prepaid month to month plan in Vancouver and then moved to Banff... Now that I have to make my next payment, it won't let me do it online, card details completely correct but still nothing. Any tips? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Brettmago wrote:

Got a public mobile prepaid month to month plan in Vancouver and then moved to Banff... Now that I have to make my next payment, it won't let me do it online, card details completely correct but still nothing. Any tips? Thanks

You can buy top up at recharge.com.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Brettmago wrote:

Buy a top up voucher in Banff.....no provincial sales tax and top up manually. See pic. 

Fantastic breakfasts at the Keg too! I did not realize there were 2 Kegs there now.....I meant the one in the hotel. 

Or do an an instant top up...... Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

Top up vouchers at this store according go PM web site. FB2FA51D-464B-418B-BF03-DE97ABFAC60B.jpeg 

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Brettmago  Of you are using the one time payment option select custom amount and enter the amount manually to see if the system will accept your payment.

If you haven't changed your address with your credit card company, you should not change your address. You're physical location is of no concern to Public Mobile, I don't think.

If you have not changed your address, delete your cache, go into incognito mode if you can, and try again.

If you have changed your address, change your address back keeping the following in mind. Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &.

Glenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As an alternative dial 611 from your device to make payment.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Brettmago  can you try a different browser?  It does not matter where you are, the payment should work 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Brettmago wrote:

Logon your self-serve account. Since you have moved, try updating the address you have entered along with the credit card info.

When PM tries to charge your credit card, your address has to match same info that your credit card company has on file.

Need Help? Let's chat.