cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make calls

Trinady
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure how to get help with this. Can’t make or receive calls.

11 REPLIES 11

@Trinady wrote:

Thank you. I did get it Working 🙂

@Trinady   That's great news.  What helped, if you don't mind sharing?

Trinady

Thank you. I did get it Working 🙂

@Trinady When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe 

Trinady

Thank you 

@Trinady wrote:

Thank you. That’s exactly what is wrong. It was deactivated March 27. I’ll have to investigate why. It auto bills off my credit card and I haven’t changed cards. 

@Trinady   You might want to check to see if your CC on file hasn't expired, or there could be some other issue with it of course.  Anyway, maybe try replacing it with another CC if you have one and make a manual payment for now to get your phone services working for now.

@Trinady hi it is likely that you received a new credit card and didn't update it in your self serve that is a common reason for suspension 

@Trinady if you renewed your card and have a new expiry date you would've needed to update your card details. auto pay most likely failed, locking your card.

you can contact customer support here to reactivate your service:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

customer support.jpeg

Trinady

Thank you. That’s exactly what is wrong. It was deactivated March 27. I’ll have to investigate why. It auto bills off my credit card and I haven’t changed cards. 

@Trinady  can you check in your self serve if your plan is active or suspended or call *611 and see what it says 

Trinady

It’s the $25 a month plan with 500MB of data with additional 500. I got the plan last summer and was working great up until last couple months. Incoming calls go right to voicemail and can’t call out and can’t receive text unless in Wi-Fi. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Trinady Hi are you on a limited plan or did you just port a number more info please

Need Help? Let's chat.