cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make a payment with my card

moijejoue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I can't make a payment with my VISA debit card, or register my card. I have tried about 30 times and it says 'rejected by your bank' but when I call the bank it doesn't even show an attempt.

I've tried multiple browsers, incognito, and put my information in exactly as it is listed with my bank (I literally copy and pasted it).

Edit: I can't use my CC as it was compromised which is the only reason I'm trying to use my VISA debit in the first place.

Dear Mods, If you don't take VISA debit, don't claim to take VISA debit!

10 REPLIES 10

marcomoore56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes debit card work my is on it and it take it form my bank acocutn on july 3 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

moijejoue

Yes, the issue is not with my bank.

Star

@moijejoue wrote:

What? My card is a Canadian VISA Debit and its still not working -_-

In that case, do you have enough funds on your account? Mine got rejected the first time, and I found out it was because I didn't have enough, lmao. 

moijejoue

What? My card is a Canadian VISA Debit and its still not working -_-

Star
@ShawnC13 wrote:

@moijejoue wrote:

Hi, 

I can't make a payment with my VISA debit card, or register my card. I have tried about 30 times and it says 'denied by your bank' but when I call the bank it doesn't even show an attempt.

I've tried multiple browsers, incognito, and put my information in exactly as it is listed with my bank (I literally copy and pasted it).

I'm so,so,so frustrated.

Visa debit doesn't work here, well I haven't had any luck setting up my account with it.  Do you have another card to try?  If not your only other option would be to buy payment vouchers

Wait really? I registered my visa debit card just fine a few days ago,...well at least they accepted it as a replacement for the current card on file.

Edit: Nvm, it seems they only accept canadian visa debit, that's why it worked. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@moijejoue You can ask your friend or family member to help you purchase a voucher $5. That's only way for renewal without credit cards.

moijejoue

I can't go buy a voucher because I only owe $5 and I haven't found any vouchers for less than $40. I will not be renewing with Public Mobile after this mess so I don't want to waste $35.

moijejoue

Really? It says Credit Card/VISA Debit Card?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@moijejoue wrote:

Hi, 

I can't make a payment with my VISA debit card, or register my card. I have tried about 30 times and it says 'denied by your bank' but when I call the bank it doesn't even show an attempt.

I'm so,so,so frustrated.

Visa debit doesn't work here, well I haven't had any luck setting up my account with it.  Do you have another card to try?  If not your only other option would be to buy payment vouchers

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.