cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't go the to pubic mobile website to stop auto pay,

silenceisgolden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do l stop auto pay. I don't have an account as l  no longer use public mobile as my  cellphone provider.  I had never used the public mobile website while l was a customer so l didn't have a password and l can not  start a new account, when l try.

Since leaving public mobile, I have been charged on my credit card for three months now even though.

I have the numbers  of the sim card on paper   but no longer have the physical sim card. 

Any help  to cancel auto pay would be much appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6

Nawaljabur

silenceisgolden

thank you for the quick response.

No l got a new phone number.  

I  don't have the sim card from pm. But l have the sim number. 

I have several phone numbers  on paper but l can't remember which one l had  while  with pm. 

Like l mentioned, l have been trying to stop auto pay but  l can't get into public mobile to do so.

I have been to London Drugs several  times, they tried, no luck.  I have even thought Telus could help me out as l couldn't find a person to talk to but they couldn't help  me. 

I kept googling   what l could learn about pm and   how to   stop auto pay but the only   success l had was l learned there are no phone number to call pm.

A friend found out about pm being on Facebook so this is how l finally found a way to connect with you.

What other information can l give to  get auto pay stopped.

Thank you 

You help is much appreciated.

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looks like you are going to need to contact a moderator to fix this. You will need to have your community account logged in to do so.

To contact a moderator, go to https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Then chat with SIMon. Say “submit a ticket” then say “Account specific question”, then say “No, I need a human now”

The bot will show you a website and then you will be able to submit a ticket to fix your problem. You will need to login to your Community account though.

Or you can go to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and contact moderators by that way.

Note: I do recommend using the first way though.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@silenceisgolden 

Did you port your PM number to your new provider 3 months ago?

If not, your account is still active.  That may be the reason why you autopay cc was charged.

We need more info on how to cancel your PM account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@silenceisgolden- Since you no longer have an active account, you cannot do it yourself.  You need to contact the moderator team.  Click on the chat bubble in lower right corner to start a session with Simon the chatbot.  Enter your question, and follow the prompts until  you are asked to open a ticket.  Moderators will take care of it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.