cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change plan or make payment

garrettg123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It keeps saying an error occurred for a couple days now. Seriously disappointed that the tech isn’t working. Called my bank to see if it was the visa but it’s not.

6 REPLIES 6

raido79

Having the same problem right now.

Guess it's easier to get a voucher somewhere.

garrettg123

Better yet, now when I programmatically enable the Submit button, I get:

"Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page."

What a joke.

garrettg123

Tried incogneto, triple checked billing address, still not working. I'm also seeing this notice at the top of every page, maybe that's why the submit button is disabled:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

Which obviously is a bug since I'm trying to make a payment.

garrettg123

Still doesn't work. The "Submit" button on "Make a Payment" is disabled. If I go into the HTML and enable it, I now get "Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together." I called my bank about this but the exact details work for everything (including an Amazon purchase since trying the PublicMobile purchase). Pretty annoying that the system won't take my money, but maybe this is a sign that PublicMobile just isn't ready for real money.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@garrettg123, are you unable to add a payment card to the account?  Try doing it again in incognito mode.  Also when entering the address, leave the apartment number field blank.  For long street names drop the suffix such as North at the end of the street name.  Also, do not put a space in the postal code.  See if these tips work for you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@garrettg123 wrote:

It keeps saying an error occurred for a couple days now. Seriously disappointed that the tech isn’t working. Called my bank to see if it was the visa but it’s not.

Sounds like a credit card problem?

Make sure the address you enter is the same as the cc billing address. Don't use the unit # field. Postal code to 6 characters. Either no space or drop last number. It's possible that even the name has to be the same.

Edit: That and maybe try a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode or clear cache.

Need Help? Let's chat.