cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change autpay info

Simroz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I do not have access to "my Account" because I forgot which email and password combination I used. I was registered for autpay through my credit card, but that card has expired. Today, my phone usage was suspended due to no payment, I need to set up autopay with a new credit card as soon as possible. How do I do this without having access to "my account"?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Just_Julius wrote:

I am having the same issue. I can't seem to change my payment info for auto pay. I have a new card because my old one (the one used to register) has been compromised so I had to cancel it. But, I can't seem to be able to enter or edit my payment info. Can you help please? @Shazia_K

So as you see, you can only remove the existing one. Then you add a new one. So that's obvious.

Then you need to make sure that the address you type in on the page is the same as the billing address of the credit card...no really...the same. If you have a unit # then don't use the unit # field...put it in with the street address the same as the billing address. The last possibility is to not have the space in the postal code.

Is the card active? Will the card provider let you do online purchasing?

Have you been trying a bunch of times? For security reasons it might be locking you out due to all of the attempts.

You can top up your account with vouchers as well. They're available in most stores that sell gift cards and also online at recharge.com.

If you want to speak with the moderator-team you need to click on the envelopp right up and private message with explain your problem @Just_Julius and wait.. can take 24 hours..

Just_Julius

I am having the same issue. I can't seem to change my payment info for auto pay. I have a new card because my old one (the one used to register) has been compromised so I had to cancel it. But, I can't seem to be able to enter or edit my payment info. Can you help please? @Shazia_K

Simroz

Just private messaged you

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Simroz,

I'm sorry to see that you do not have access to your self-serve account. 

Will it be possible for you to send me a private message along your Public Mobile phone number? I will be glad to look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.